| Originally posted by :virendra | ||
| " | HI, Will someone be able to send me the FBT rates under different expenses heads and any other relevant detail.Thanks | " |
I want to website name which give me complete and proper solution for free download Software of TDS, FBT,IT,And Service Tax for 2009-10 .Would You please Help me ?
| Originally posted by :ACCOUTANT | ||
| " | I want to website name which give me complete and proper solution for free download Software of TDS, FBT,IT,And Service Tax for 2009-10 .Would You please Help me ? | " |
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | Originally posted by :ACCOUTANT " I want to website name which give me complete and proper solution for free download Software of TDS, FBT,IT,And Service Tax for 2009-10 .Would You please Help me ? " |
" |
I want to website name which give me complete and proper solution for free download Software of TDS, FBT,IT,And Service Tax for 2009-10 .Would You please Help me ?
Will some one send me FBT rates for Ay2009-10 at srivatsan_vasu @ yahoo.co.in
| Originally posted by :virendra | ||
| " | HI, Will someone be able to send me the FBT rates under different expenses heads and any other relevant detail.Thanks | " |
Plse visit on income tax site to get the latest rates.
PLEASE ANY ONE PROVIDE ME ( FBT PROBLEMS) IN DETAILS..
I would like ask about TDS applicability on reimbursemnt of freight expenses incurred by our supplier and onbehalf of us he has paid the freight.Now he is claiming the same.Whether does it attract TDS..pls help me
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals