Fake account in cci with my profile pic and my surname!

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)

27 February 2013  

This is to inform every members of the CCI that there was a member with the name    ***CA***  who posted certain derogatory remarks against my caste in the forum and it led to argument between me and him, yesterday (Thankfully the CCI Admin deleted that post.). Today again this person was involved in similar unprofessional activity in CCI Forum and the CCI Admin finally deleted his account. 

And now this person has created a fake account in the name of  *CA Deepak PATHAK  (the account has been created today itself i.e 27th February 2013 and it's very shocking to see that he is using the same profile pic as I used it few days back. I am sure this person is soon going to change his name to "ASHISH PATHAK" and indulge in some unprofessional activities here to defame my name in CCI. I am wondering that how can some people be so jobless in this busy world.

/profile.asp?member_id=1010749#.US4OzuSBnwu

I request all the members to keep a note of this and please press the "REPORT ABUSE" button if you come across any such unprofessional posts so that the CCI Admins can take necessary step. Please don't get misled by any post by this fake account and please don't mistake it for the real me.

Thanking You.

Kind Regards,

Ashish Pathak