examination dates for may 2011

Hi,

I have a query as to exam dates for PCC May 2011 exams. The dates given on website of icai is:

Group-I: 3rd , 5th & 13th May-2011
Group-II: 7th , 9th & 15th May-2011

But the exam dates given in the PCC exam form is:

Group-I: 3rd , 13th  & 5th  May-2011
Group-II: 7th , 9th & 15th May-2011

So which one to consider....the website or exam form ??????????

Replies (1)

in your case I would just suggest you wait till the hall ticket comes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details