Exam tips

I am going to apper for IPC exms in nove 2013. I am converted from PCC to IPC. Does passing percentages for converted students is changed. Or is it same 40 mks in each sub compulsary and aggregate 150 mks? My other question is I am not getting why I am not passing. I am doing required hard work. When I check solution to previous exams i get to know i have solved right. I am afraid that I use shortforms in exams that are deducting my marks. Like for particulars i write P/R AND in case of rupees only Rs or new symbol of Rs. and in case of non-integrated accounts I don't write control word again and again. or i write cntrl. Does making working notes separately compulsary. I just give explanation in solution itself [in brackets]. Does mentioning sections is compulsary in tax? And should we use pencil or pen to draw lines while making ledgers, journal entries or anything. Does flowchart and diagrams should be made with pen or pencils? Please anyone give me small small tips that should be kept in mind while writing exams. I am in desperte need. I want to clear this time by hook or by crook. Please attach links also as answers where tips are provided.
Replies (2)

SOME USEFUL LINKS

 

You are humbly requested to refer the links mentioned below for some useful notes and exam oriented suggestions and tips:

 

I am sure these links contained the solution of all your doubts.

 

  1. All my Exam tips in Caclubindia at one place --revised

 

/forum/completion-of-two-years--119271.asp

 

  1. CS+CA PCC/FINAL--MY CACLUBINDIA FORUM SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS

 

/articles/cs-ca-pcc-final-suggestions-and-tips-5779.asp        

 

  1. CA Final Exam Tips from the interview of Topper Pawan Sarda

 

/forum/exam-tips-from-the-interview-of-topper-pawan-sarda--195537.asp

 

  1. CACLUBINDIA FORUM-MY SUGGESTIONS/TIPS

 

/forum/my-caclubindia-forum-suggestions-cum-tips-73242.asp

 

  1. EXAM ORIENTED NOTES AT ONE PLACE

 

/forum/my-one-year-journey-of-caclubindia-ankur-garg-62877.asp

 

  1. ALL MY EXAM TIPS AT ONE PLACE

 

/forum/all-my-exam-tips-at-one-place-revised-118812.asp

           

  1. HOW TO START YOUR EXAM PREPARATION

 

/forum/how-to-start-your-exam-preparation-92719.asp          

 

  1. SELF STUDY VS. COACHING CLASSES

 

/forum/self-study-vs-coaching-classes-a-whole-new-analysis-77537.asp         

 

  1. CS+CA PCC/FINAL-SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS

 

/forum/new-article-exam-tips-and-suggestions--86601.asp      

 

  1. SOMETHING STRAIGHT FORWARD TO HANDLE EXAM STRESS!!!

 

/forum/something-straight-forward-to-handle-exam-stress--99970.asp          

 

  1. 360 DEGREE APPROACH TO SUCCEED IN CA OR CS !!!

 

/forum/360-degree-approach-to-succeed-in-ca-or-cs--95860.asp         

 

  1. HOW TO COPE UP WITH EXAM FAILURE !!!

 

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/how-to-cope-up-with-exam-failure--97118.asp           

thank you so much sir :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details