Exam tips

A D - Loving Life (none) (1234 Points)

07 October 2013  
I am going to apper for IPC exms in nove 2013. I am converted from PCC to IPC. Does passing percentages for converted students is changed. Or is it same 40 mks in each sub compulsary and aggregate 150 mks? My other question is I am not getting why I am not passing. I am doing required hard work. When I check solution to previous exams i get to know i have solved right. I am afraid that I use shortforms in exams that are deducting my marks. Like for particulars i write P/R AND in case of rupees only Rs or new symbol of Rs. and in case of non-integrated accounts I don't write control word again and again. or i write cntrl. Does making working notes separately compulsary. I just give explanation in solution itself [in brackets]. Does mentioning sections is compulsary in tax? And should we use pencil or pen to draw lines while making ledgers, journal entries or anything. Does flowchart and diagrams should be made with pen or pencils? Please anyone give me small small tips that should be kept in mind while writing exams. I am in desperte need. I want to clear this time by hook or by crook. Please attach links also as answers where tips are provided.