Exam preparation quiz

Exam preparation quiz

Source : https://www.monash.edu.au/lls/llonline/study/exam/1.1.xml

Which applies to you? Read each statement and make a selection from the drop-down box.

  1. I find it hard to get down to study.
  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.

Replies (72)

Please fill in the details and copy your selection here. I will reply your weekness and strongness in study and guide you accordingly.

 



You seems to have copied as it is. I sugegst you to first make a choice and then copy and paste.

 How to do?

Make a choice in my first post and paste it directly:

Exam preparation quiz

Which applies to you? Read each statement and make a selection from the drop-down box.

  1. I find it hard to get down to study.

 

For better results please copy 2 or 3 points at a time.

  1. I find it hard to get down to study. 
  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects. 
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic. 
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute. 
  5. I worry about my studies. 
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work. 
  7. I understand my notes when revising. 
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else. 
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised. 
 

 It is not working as i m pasting it. It has gone into default screen means in your first post

Ary it should not as i did it in my forum post.

  find it hard to get down to study. 

Ok. Tell me directly  instead of wasting timein all these copy and pasting.

  1. I find it hard to get down to study.
  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.

Please Reply...........

Sir, according to me u should have given a third option of "NEVER".

In some ques my ans was NEVER but due to unavailability of option i replied SOMETIME.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details