Exam preparation quiz

GUD WORK

Originally posted by :Harsh*t Aggarwal
" METHOD FOR POSTING IT

------ Firstly copy the original post into msword,

then make ur choice and again copy the matter and post here as i did.

"

Read it Carefully

Originally posted by :CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)
" Harsh*t Aggarwal
I find it hard to get down to study.
Select one
usually
sometimes
If you USUALLY find it difficult to get down to study it might be worth thinking about the course that you are doing and whether it is, in fact, the most appropriate for you. Ideally you will have a desk where you will do your writing and perhaps you'll have a comfortable chair near the desk where you can do the less-intensive reading. One way of settling down to study is by not immediately going into your hardest and most demanding work. You can organise your notes (perhaps prioritising the folders or books you are going to be looking at) or tidy your desk so that you have a clear space to work on. But be careful that these tasks don't extend too long; sometimes it's too easy to put off studying by finding small chores to do.
I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
Select one
usually
sometimes

Answered already.
 
 
"

Thanx  i  will try this

Originally posted by :CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)
" Please fill in the details and copy your selection here. I will reply your weekness and strongness in study and guide you accordingly. "


 

Good work 

 


  1. I find it hard to get down to study.


  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.
  1. I find it hard to get down to study.
  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.
  1. I find it hard to get down to study.


  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.
  1. I find it hard to get down to study.


  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.

Which applies to you? Read each statement and make a selection from the drop-down box.

  1. I find it hard to get down to study.
  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.


 

  1. I find it hard to get down to study.
  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.


 

  1. I find it hard to get down to study.
  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.


 

  1. I find it hard to get down to study.
  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details