ANYONE PLZ SEND ME INTER CWA FORM LINK...I WANNA DOWLOAD IT AND DEN POST...NOT FILL IT ONLINE...AND DO I HAVE TO SEND IT AT REGIONAL OFFICE OR KOLKATTA.AS M POSTAL STUDENT AND DEAL WITH REGIONAL OFFICE....REP AS SOON POSSIBLE
ANYONE PLZ SEND ME INTER CWA FORM LINK...I WANNA DOWLOAD IT AND DEN POST...NOT FILL IT ONLINE...AND DO I HAVE TO SEND IT AT REGIONAL OFFICE OR KOLKATTA.AS M POSTAL STUDENT AND DEAL WITH REGIONAL OFFICE....REP AS SOON POSSIBLE
Better u go to regional office and submit, ur exam form,i have applied hrough internet,and it is to waste ,can able to edit application now,
and they didnt provide proper guide lines too
https://exams.icwai.org/exams/docs/INTER-EXAM-FORM-DEC2012.pdf
THANK U SURESH N GANESH BABU...WT ABT NEW REGISTRATION NUM...N DT MEANS I HV TO DIRCTLY POST IT FOR KOLKATTA N NT REGIONAL OFFICE
This is link for New registration No https://eicwai.org/Student_Reg/StudReg.aspx
Send directly to Kolkata
Follow the instruction 1&2.
OK THANKS,..BT I READ IN INSTRUCTIONS DT CN ALSO BE SENT TO REGIONAL OFFICE OR KOLKATTA
may be it is correct, but as per Instrucions 2 send Exam application forms to Kolkata. in Some Chapters they will collect application forms (like Vijayawada Chapter)
M NOT GETTING D CONCEPT OF NEW REGISTRATION NUMM..M OPTING FOR FIRST TIM
Enter ur Registration number, then u will get new registration no. with 11 digits
YA BUT I HAVE GOT IT NEW...SO FOR ME..IT IS TO BE APPLICABLE NA...M OPTING FOR FIRST TIME
I AM STUDENT OF CMA FINAL, I USED TO FILL ONLINE EXAM APPLICATION TODAY ITSELF BUT UNFORTUNATELY UNABLE TO FILL THE EXEMPTION COLUMN WHICH I FORGOT TO APPLY,AND ALSO I DON'T FILL THE PAYMENT COLUMN ie not paid my fees yet, NOW ONCE ONLINE APPLICATION IS FILLED IT CAN'T BE EDITED OR CHANGED, SO I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I HAVE TO GO FOR ONLINE MODE OR IT CAN BE DONE THROUGH OFFLINE ALSO.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals