Easy Office
LCI Learning

Error in uploading JSON file

Page no : 3

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127171 Points)
Replied 11 March 2019

But, What is Your actual query...? What is your weird...

Ashutosh Divecha (Director) (28 Points)
Replied 11 March 2019

I posted the reply for others it might help.

Now my experience - I could do as guided till point No 6

But after clicking on "Format" I could not locate or see any errors

Regards

Replied 11 March 2019

On uploading the GSTR1 Json file am getting a error

Date Time Reference id Status Error Report
10/03/2019 18:16:03 8e19b3e4-b92d-4e05-9c8a-fd905858bd7c Error Occurred File could not be uploaded! Download the latest version of Offline tool to generate the JSON file or ensure to validate your uploaded file against the template published at Specification Portal.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127171 Points)
Replied 11 March 2019

Oh okay okay... You are posting for help to others... Okay I'm wrongly understand it's Query...

Replied 11 March 2019

Yes it is a query - As my problem is not yet resolved - and the Department closed the ticket by just giving that suggestion on email without any confirmation about resolution.

I have installed the latest offline tool Ver 2.3.0 and the excel file input is completely imported in it without any errors.

When there are no errors on the offline tool for Json generation - How can there be such errors during Json file upload ?

Can you help ?

Mohamed naseem (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 24 March 2019

Please check the state code you have given in place of supply column. For Eg: state code for Delhi is 07, if u given this as 7 without “0” system will show this error as File could not be uploaded! Download the latest version of Offline tool to generate the JSON file or ensure to validate your uploaded file against the template published at Specification Portal.  while uploading json file

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: