Easy Office
LCI Learning

Error in uploading JSON file

Page no : 2

Ankita Tulsyan (371 Points)
Replied 01 October 2017

Try the latest version of the offline utility 1.2.1
json file doesn't take time to upload unless and until processed with error.
Make sure that the excel file you are importing in the offline utility is valid

NITIN MANGLA (ACCOUNTANT) (278 Points)
Replied 01 October 2017

yes this is point just do it may be its works.

Raj Sekhar Reddy (Student CA Final ) (2 Points)
Replied 24 December 2017

try old version v.1.1

Gaurav Palta (484 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

has anyone found solution to this problem?

rakesh bansal (partner) (24 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

i too am facing same problem of this error message

Kiran R Thakkar (Konnect Advisors - Tax Consultants)   (26 Points)
Replied 31 January 2018

One of the reason for above problem is file size excedding 5 MB, Kindly try & copy paste your data in csv file & import the same & then regenerate it, it will be uploaded

CA SHRIKANT JAIN (2 Points)
Replied 06 February 2018

sir can you help me to create json file through csv

Suryaprakash (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 15 February 2018

it could be that there is an error in the place of supply. eg: for Chandigarh it has to be "04-Chandigarh" instead of "4-Chandigarh". correcting this would solve the problem.

Sachin Thakur (------) (127 Points)
Replied 18 May 2018

I am also Facing the same issue. Please Refer attached Screenshot.

Attached File : 874160 20180518180152 gstr error.pdf downloaded: 229 times

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86225 Points)
Replied 18 May 2018

Uninstall the offline tool on your PC & then again download the offline tool & then try....

Vishal Agrawal (ADVOCATE) (59 Points)
Replied 20 May 2018

मुझे भी ऐसी ही परेशानी आ रही है मगर केवल एक ही फाइल में बाकी सभी फाइल मेरी उसी टूल से हो रही है मेल से कोई रिप्लाई न मिल पा रहा

Gaurav Palta (484 Points)
Replied 20 May 2018

GSTN portal has a tendency to throw unimaginable problems.I have found that third party softwares are performing better than GSTN Offlline utility. probably i can help in json file creation...mail or contact at gstservicesynr @ gmail.com

Ashok Sv (Article Assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 28 May 2018

While im filing GSTR1 return for the March 2018 the below error came again and again but i generated JSON on latest GSTR1 utility version 2.2.4.Please resolve my error if anybody knows the solution.

Error:

File could not be uploaded! Download the latest version of Offline tool to generate the JSON file or ensure to validate your uploaded file against the template published at Specification Portal.

V.Sathyanarayanan (Senior Accountant) (109 Points)
Replied 09 June 2018

Please uninstall old version in the system and delete the offline tool files fully from system. then install latest version V2.2.4 and then work. now it's working.

Ashutosh Divecha (Director) (28 Points)
Replied 11 March 2019

For this same error I have received the following reply from Department - I'm yet to try it out -

Dear Taxpayer, 

Please download latest offline utility for generation of file. If you are still getting same error after downloading latest utility then please follow below steps for json validation.

kindly follow below steps to understand the issue with the JSON if you are getting 'File could not be uploaded! Download the latest version of Offline tool to generate the JSON file' or 'JSON Structure Validation'-

1. Go to https://developer.gst.gov.in/apiportal/taxpayer/returns  

2. Click on View API List.

3. click on ‘GSTR1 - Save GSTR1 data’ and then  version-v1.1 (On third page).

4. Click on Request Payload and then click on Download Schema

5. Go to https://www.jsonschemavalidator.net/

6. copy the schema and paste in Select schema: on https://www.jsonschemavalidator.net/ (first tab)

7. copy the JSON which is throwing error and paste in Input JSON: (second tab) and Click on the format tab. The errors in the JSON will appear.

8. Correct the mentioned errors in the offline tool and generate the JSON again.

(For example- In the generated JSON if in HSN section uqc i.e unit of measurement is missing which is required property. Kindly fill the required property and then try to upload the corrected json).

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: