Error in retun dashboard

Hello

I am Taxpayer and Iam in trouble please help me.

I am in composition since 01/07/2017 and file return in composition for oct to dec and now in profile it show tax payer type is composition but in return dashboard it show status is regular and showing GSTR 3B form intead of GSTR 4  and I never opt out from Composition


Attached File : 2445136 20180609110131 document.pdf downloaded: 108 times
Replies (3)

Please send your query to GST helpdesk with above attachment, registration certificate and confirmation mail of retuns which you had filed as composition dealer up to 31st March, 2018.

Raise your complaints by online on gst portal. 
Click on" log/Track your issue: grievance Redressal portal for GST"
Originally posted by : Milin Neema
Hello

I am Taxpayer and Iam in trouble please help me.

I am in composition since 01/07/2017 and file return in composition for oct to dec and now in profile it show tax payer type is composition but in return dashboard it show status is regular and showing GSTR 3B form intead of GSTR 4  and I never opt out from Composition

First Open Sep-17,Dec-17, Marc-18 Month

1 And also see GST  Registration Certificate if it shows that You are Registered under Composition  

2. In this Month Whether show GSTR-4 or not

If GST Reg shows you are Reg. Under Composition & In portal GSTR-3B refected 

Than raised Grievances with attached of GST Reg. Certificate & GSTR-3B  Screen Shoot 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details