I got confussed...plz. help me!

Presently I'm undergoing Supplementary Articleship which will be getting over this month end. I've resigned my previous job to complete the Supplementary training, which pays me Rs.2 Lakhs CTC p.a..  (presently i'm getting stipend)

I'm appearing (for the long time) PE-2 examination but not cleared yet. This is the last attempt for PE-2.

 My Question is : After the Supplementary articleship training What I should do?  I've 3 options:

1.)  To Join in a company, ( Work & study in the spare time)

2.) To continue in the same audit firm as a paid assistant, and get 1 month leave.

3.) After the articleship training, do not join any where and study for remaining 45 days.

***My present Bank balance is Rs.10,000/-.  Cost of living is Rs.5000/-p.m.

Can anyone guide me plzzzzzzzzzzz.

Regs

Ram

Replies (2)

what is the entry of sale and purchase of chit fund in tally.

in which group and ledger  chit fund account is  maintain .

Hi Rama,

well i think you should go for the 3rd option. You should totally focus on your study and i think 45 days are quite enough for you. Once you appear for the exams n finish it u can decide upon ....based on ur appearance what you want to do next, right.

bye n all the best

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details