Easy Office
LCI Learning

Efiling password recovery

Page no : 2

@*CS Siddharth Bumb. * (B.Com, CA Final, CS ) (5270 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Originally posted by : Akhil Gupta

Click the option Forget pasword, then enter :

Enter you PAN No. as the user id and enter

In the next screen enter the secret question and answer which you entered during registration.

enter E-filing Acknowledgement number of previously e-filed return and select correct AssYr

Enter new passwor and retype the password

Enter the verification code

and submit.

By this process you can get the new password, no need to break the password.

The only stone is the secret question and answer which was entered during registration, if hit correctly you will be able to reset the new password.

agreed

mahesh (self employed, ) (92 Points)
Replied 06 August 2011

i m not file any return by way of e-filing, myfriend who has creat efiling id and forget password of it. how i get it, i try to recover it by way of send mail on efiling.administrator @ incometaxindia.gov.in but i can't get answer.

kalaivani (opearator) (21 Points)
Replied 14 October 2011

Sir,

We have forgot the password and secret question and answer.First return of the client was filed manually. So we are not having acknowledgement number .Wat should we do to retrieve the password.Please reply us .

ashokshah (accountanat) (22 Points)
Replied 21 May 2012

i am a accountant in private firm my boss told me efilling income tax return. but proble is password not given me past incme tax consultant and i will try to reset the pass word but received massage from income tax mischap secret answer so i want to my party password please help me

PRITAM JAIN, CA , CS (Practising CA CS) (398 Points)
Replied 22 May 2012

Dear Freinds,

Getting your passwords through E-filing acknowledgement no. is no more valid now.

Agreeing to Mr. Jagganath, you have to mail certain details to "validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in" such as DOB, Name, PAN, Address and request them to reset the password. They will reset the password as your PAN no. in capital letters within 24 hrs.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: