Educational institutions

S.Gupta c/o KPS (NA)     20 December 2017

S.Gupta c/o KPS
NA 
 1 likes  179 points

| My Other Post

in my opinion TDS and provident fund should not be deducted on the payment of salary to staff of educational institution , i.e. they should be treated like 'tax havens' . this will help to improve our education system.

avater

Prajjwal Kaushik (Finance Professional)     20 December 2017

Prajjwal Kaushik
Finance Professional 
 592 likes  6206 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Please enlighten more on this thought, How would this be more beneficial to the mass public? 

As far as, I understand TDS is the tax that has to be deducted at source from the Income of the Teacher or any other staff. Even if, the same is not deducted from salary. The person receiving the payments has to pay the required tax on his income while filing his return of income.

As far as PF is concerned, that is for the good of the staff itself. 

avater

S.Gupta c/o KPS
NA 
 1 likes  179 points

this will help to attract more wise and intelligent teachers to the educational industry as they will not be required to pay income tax and TDS need not be deducted.even more so , i think TDS should not be deducted for the payment made to building contractors or sub-contractors.this will help good schools to make easier expansions and easily able to reach the masses.

avater

S.Gupta c/o KPS
NA 
 1 likes  179 points

PF and ESIC should be deducted should be deducted , but ESIC needs to be deducted only when the benefits can easily be available to common masses.

avater

Bladebringer (Teacher)     25 June 2019

Bladebringer
Teacher 
 26 points

One of my friends from India would probably like these tips I suppose! He was so happy to find good conditions for foreigners in the universities of Ukraine that he decided to move there and continue his studies. He enrolled in kiev medical national university But first time in other country was terrible for him, he was so stressed up. It's not always easy to change your life that way!

avater

S.Gupta c/o KPS (NA)     02 July 2019

S.Gupta c/o KPS
NA 
 1 likes  179 points

this will help in attracting very good teachers , which ultimately will escalate the country's growth.but i opine that this will only be possible when teacher recruitment is very very strict.

avater

Bladebringer (Teacher)     16 July 2019

Bladebringer
Teacher 
 26 points

Originally posted by : KrishnaPS
this will help in attracting very good teachers , which ultimately will escalate the country's growth.but i opine that this will only be possible when teacher recruitment is very very strict.

Absolutely agree.

avater

Bladebringer (Teacher)     20 July 2019

Bladebringer
Teacher 
 26 points

Thank you very much for the advice, I will definitely pay attention to what you wrote. Since school, I have always had problems finding literature and sources for projects, scientific works, or various kinds of written works. I would be very grateful if you advise on the subject of some important positions of the bibliography. I am also interested in the question can i pay someone to do my dissertation? For example, I found some top dissertation writing services. Judging by the reviews, they do their job very well. What do you think about this?

Jackie Brown (Teacher)     06 August 2019

Jackie Brown
Teacher 
 22 points

I guess you are right. You should check this research paper writing service and try it. I think it might be good for you.

avater

David Simmons   04 October 2019

David Simmons

2 points

At times most of us hate writing and for people who don’t like to do English writing and writing online, there are some marvelous tools to check your writing like Grammarly and the dictionary tool. You can also search for online writing tools, free writing tools and even for writing tools for students.

We are offering our services to provide you the best quality written essays, assignments and dissertations. So, don't worry and please don't hesitate to visit us any time at https://ukessayshelp.co.uk/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »