E-filing status not known

After transmitting my IT Return data online I sent the Acknowledgement Form V on 9/Jul/09 to Bangalore CPC through ordinary post but I haven't received any confirmations over email yet.

When I check the status through "My Account" -> "E-filing Process Status" I see: E-Filing Status Details Not Available for this PAN and Assessment Year

Can anyone suggest what I should do now?

Replies (2)

I contacted the CPC after seeing the following message on https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in

To assist taxpayers, a limited call center service with two agents has been established at ITD-CPC, Bangalore. Taxpayer queries on status of ITR-V receipt at CPC, Bangalore will be answered on 080-43456700 between 9:30 AM to 6 PM. The service will be available in English, Hindi and Kannada.

But they gave me the same status: "Details not available". The person on the phone asked me to resend the Form V. This time I plan to send it by "Certificate of Posting".

Does anyone got luckier in this regard?

I received the confirmation of receipt of Form V on 27/7/09

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details