Doubt I need clarification please

Quick Summary
This discussion clarifies the use and filing of debit and credit notes under GST. It explains that only the supplier can issue these notes, which are used to correct errors in taxable value or tax charged, or when goods are returned or found deficient. While the supplier uploads them, the buyer uses them to claim or reverse Input Tax Credit (ITC). The conversation also touches upon how these adjustments are reflected in GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B, particularly for sales to unregistered persons.

CA Rashmi mam thanks
As per the query I agreed the reply from Mr Prasad Nilugal...

Well reply Mr Prasad Nilugal Sir...

Sir query is about how to adjust credit note and debit note issued to an unregistered person in GSTR-1.

I know Sanjay Kumar and earlier chat with him on DM, he is quite weak in english . 

@ CA Rashmi Gandhi mam, no no not like that ..I just asked general explain...thanks
Ohk Then I am also agreed with Prasad Sir he is to the point.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details