DOUBLE ENTRY IN FORM 16

I have got some money from long term Investment and TDS was deducted. I also got some other income and there too TDS was Deducted. I am a salaried person and when my Organisation asked ..whether I had any other income I shown these two income inclusing TAX deduted on them. But when My employer filed e-return it had shown that Income there and now my single income is showing in two places and my tax rate has been changed.

what I should do?

Replies (1)

capital gains are not a part of salary, nor its part of INCOME, so u have to file ur tax return by self !!

if your tax has been deducted on two other incomes, produce their TDS certificates to get credit, chek Form 26AS from nsdl site for confirmation of TDS deducted. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details