Dont lose hope

Dear Ankur sir…

I am seeking your valuable suggestion regarding my decision…

I am a 32 year old working mother.  Due to some personal reasons my CA was discontinued once I have cleared my CA-Inter.

Right now working in a BPO and has an experience of 7 years.

But now I want to complete my Final as I shared some of my family responsibilities to other members for time being.

And to accomplish this I am going to resign to my job on which right now I am earning Rs. 35,000 pm.

But everyone saying that right now there is no much demand for CA and even I am supposed to work for lesser pay at the initial stage by losing the current salary even after qualification…

So I am confused about the situation whether to go for resignation and study hard or to continue with the existing things!!!!!

And will there be any negative impact on my age factor?

 

Can you please advice on my current situation???????

 

Thanks in advance

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details