Don't try it. do It ! Now ....

CA CS Amit Borade (Chief Accountant) (2828 Points)

16 March 2010  

We are ?TRYING? instead of DOING?

Most people try? to get what they want. The problem is every time you try?, you are setting yourself up for failure.

In reality you can't try to do anything. You either DO it or you DON'T. So there is really not such thing as trying?.

Your mind may resist this concept, but it is true. You may say. I tried this or that and I eventually succeeded.? You succeeded when you stopped trying and started doing. You did what you needed to do to achieve your goal.

So the lesson here is that you cannot succeed as long as you are trying?. However, once you stop "trying" and start "doing"
you can begin to expect results.

When people try? personal development programs, they
immediately set themselves up for failure. Trying has
built-in failure because if we try something and don?t succeed, we can always say, ?Well, at least I tried?.

But that does not get you what you want. The problem is that you can only have two things in life- reasons or results.

In other words, you either have what you want or you have reasons why you dont have what you want, but there in nothing in between.

My point here is that the success or failure with any
personal improvement strategy (or anything else in life) is based on DOING, not TRYING to DO!

Those who ?try? are guaranteed to fail. Those that DO (follow through until they get the result they desire) are the people who achieve their great dreams and desires.

Friends, have a faith in whatever you do and do because you have faith. if you are in doubt or sceptical about, you can not succeed.

Got the point. Now start doing today, at this momnet. Happy Gudi padva !