Does anyone else feel sad about getting older..?

First of all,it's not like I'm 40.I'll be turning 20 in December and this is really perturbing me even though I know quite well that it's pretty pointless for all of us humans are destined to eventually turn into old farts and die.I know that age shouldn't define your personality or anything,but I feel so used to being referred to as a 'teenager' and I can't believe the teenage is coming to an end.I think I'll really hate telling someone 'Well,I'm 20.'Ew.I look at 16-17 year olds and feel so envious. :| I wish I could go back to that age.And no,I don't believe age is just a 'number'.IT ISN'T! I also know that I can still myself 'Shutup,you're still disgustingly young' but the thing is that time seems to be moving too FAST.Feels like I'll blink my eye once more and then I'll be 25.Scary.I don't want suggestions or consolations or something,but just wondering does anyone else feel that way?Some of my friends do,but not many obsess over age the way I do.I feel I'm gonna be depressed as hell on this b'day,no matter how hard I party.I'm and 'adult' now,sigh. ;(
Replies (1)

hi

There are so many problems out there in this world..each one is fightting their own unique war..for u this is a problem a..:) :)

anyways as u said teenage is the best part of any human beings life..after 20 real worldly problems starts attacking u..i am not welcoming u to this horrible world but u have to cme accept the fact :) :)

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details