Certified copy hosted but not getting displayed

I have applied for certified copes of CA final and today I got a msg and an email from ICAI that:
"Copies of answer books sought are hosted in your Login at https://icaiexam.icai.org. Detailed mail sent to your email ID. Check your In-box(Bulk/Spam/Junk folder also)-ICAI Exam."

But after logging in I am not getting any such option of viewing the copy or downloading it in any tab.

Is there anyone who is facing the same issue?

Replies (9)
can u see in "my account" section top left 2nd one. in that see history. u may find it. try it once
no attachment found
login to icaiexam.org then click on icon just after the applied link
buffering.... will activate link soon
tried everything but not able to see any such option
I think you should wait for sometime
NOW I have got an option to download but its buffering only! not getting downloaded!

Your blog is filled with unique good articles! I was impressed how well you express your thoughts.

https://www.techwikies.com/apps-for-pc/hik-connect-pc/

I am facing the same issue. What should i do ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details