Easy Office
LCI Learning

Do you ever feel, that you fit to CA..???

Page no : 3

Aparna Raja K.C (Student) (520 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

I too stand with you jayasree :)

its is good to be known for the knowledge we have rather than being labelled as a CA who isnt skilled in his profession :)

and i belive that this mentality is good for us. atlest for passing the exam we will try to be at our best...

Ankit (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

You are absolutely right in this matter.if not fully prepared one should either not sit for exam or should not think of clearing it.thanks.

satnam singh (proprietor) (29 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

I understand , do no judge a profession on bencmarks of exams and book knowledge. Like other profession, C.A. is also a profession for earning livilihood by rendering specified services. After passing c.a. exams , member enters in professional life. While rendering his services , he comes across number of people and organisations .  Each passing day and every assignment make C.A. a person with more knowledge and experience. So, better to focus on studies when u r a student . Once , u qualify, put your all efforts and knowledge to accpmplish assignment.

S Vignesh Karthik (student) (21 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

Hey passing CA is a big thing in itself. So just pass it off when there is a chance. First of all most of what you study is not how things happen actually. Whatever u learn in practical life through articleship is what matters and what will remain.

Even after passing there is no guarantee that you will remember everything. Its humanly impossible. even if you do not clear it first shot it dosen't matter. Its only a matter of luck. my friend got exact 40 in three subjects in ipcc and one 84 in accounts which covered up for the rest.

Once you pass off that's what will be visible in front. There's something new to learn at every point and everytime you learn something new you forget old things.

once you are a CA it will get you a job then later you need to specialize wherever they put u in. It'l take some time to fit in but u'll learn........best of luck n wish me the same!!!!!!!!!

Nipun sikri (Jee lenge yaar) (91 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Ae jayashreee behn,

hum dono ki soch bilkul milti h...

pehle to hum koshish ni kare or fir bhagwan ko kahe ki hume aise hi paas kara den...

ye koi baaat bani...

main khud nov attemt me isi soch se fail huva tha par is baar pichli baar se 1.5 guna mehnat ki h or umeed karta hu ki mujhe fayda hoga...

lage raho..

alifiya (CA CS FINAL) (320 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

SOMETIMES EVEN I FEEL THAT I AM NOT WORTH DOING IT, HENCE I STARTED DOING CS...AND I APPEARED  FOR CS EXECUTIVE EXAM

Ani Amal (IPCC Student) (22 Points)
Replied 16 June 2011

Hai jayasri... I to agree with what Anand has said.Bcoz as far as C.A profession is concerned even though we clear all our exams we have to keep on learning and updating our knowledge till last its never ending.There's no full stop for learning its a never ending process.So keep thinking positive bcoz knowledge can be gained at any time there is no restriction for it..Remember this"If not you who else will pass ,if not now when else can you pass".  Put in your effort surely you will succeed..best wishes.

sreebala (student) (193 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

Hi jayasri  i dt know that much but i do not agree  with u because CA is course attempt twice or thirce its d subject  very compilcated and easy tooooooooooooooooooooooo  how may u attempts u improve ur knowledge that much its only formula for this course is hardwork leads to success

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro