Do ur MI(priciple) follow new Articleship Hours?

jose (ca student) (38 Points)

05 May 2008  
Most probably not. There is a slightchance that you are allowed to leave the firm: a)if u r a dummy article b) ur CA is very ethically minded abt following ICAI rules sincerely c) u r working under ur dad/mom/relative's firm Students in the above category are not even 10pc of the total article students. the ICAI has made it a rule that ARTICLESHIP HRS SHOULD BEGIN B4 11AM AND NOT EXCEED 5PM. But which CA cares about the ICAI rules/ Rules are meant to be broken: Members from ICAI chapters or city offices do so to their articles: the remaining CAs are bound to be even inconsiderate. I can bet not even 5pc of the practising CAs have begun adhering to this rule of articleship hours. ICAI is impotent in enforcing this coz its top members are not interested in it. There are few practioners and lots of eagerly expecting articles. After passing CPT; it is really tough to secure an articleship. So, the students can't even ask their CA ABT THE RECENT CHANGES IN icai WORKING HOURS. If they try to; then they are in deep trouble. CAs are influential people. The poor student may not lose many days in getting his transfer in article: and thrugh his previous MIT's ifluence; he may lose even more time in getting another worthy MIT. Now, u may say "why don't students' complain"? I will say " the whole thing is that bhaiyya, sabse bada rupaiya"? Students don't want to jeopardise their chance of being financially sound after being CA(they have to have to face 3.5 yrs of rigorous aticlesip) and CAs are better left unchalleneged. My CA has not cared a da** abt this new rule. Plz relateme what is happening in ur case.