Easy Office

Do u Think There is Need to Increase the Stipend For Article

Page no : 4

Niket (Article-CA FINAL) (24 Points)
Replied 09 March 2009

I agree tht articleship is for learning purpose but the learning gets over in 1 season or so...afta tht u contribute to ur firm a lot....so much as to tht ur boss earns arnd 3-4L p.a. from the work done by 1 article....(if he is smart enuff) thn y shud not he remunerate him properly....the same work is being done by oder employees in the firm but they get paid highly inspite of low efficieny n less work done by thm...n articles hu have passed pcc have a lot more knowledge than e1 a MCom graduate...so minimum pay after passing pcc shud be arnd 8-10k per month and onwards depending upon the talent n contribution of article....

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11269 Points)
Replied 10 March 2009

But in many organisation they are payin very less

i.e.800 also

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11269 Points)
Replied 10 March 2009

they are paying that amount for all 3 years

it should be incresed yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Krutagnya Desai (C.A Final Student) (36 Points)
Replied 11 March 2009

I agree to koolleo 87's views.

Ganesh Khocahre (article clerk) (62 Points)
Replied 12 March 2009

yes it should be equal to our expenses

nikhita (STUDENT) (102 Points)
Replied 12 March 2009

Originally posted by :Mahaveer Tokas
" I think it should  According  to the work done by article assitant and thats what increases the performance and produtivity of each of us,whether the work done by article assitant Rs 1000 or 10000,,, so stipend must depend on the produtivity of aticle assitant.oooookkkkkk guys. "

i m agree with mahaveer the stipend should be like this only

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 12 March 2009

agree wit mahaveer.......

CA Viral Haria (PROPRIETOR) (170 Points)
Replied 12 March 2009

I feel stipend should be decided on the basis of the firm in which you are working. Like in larger firms as there is more work, they should remunerate you more... this can be decided by the number of audits that a firm is undertaking or the number of partners. If you are in a small firm, u hv to wrk less so a lesser amt of stipend is justified.

Now as per ICAI, all firms should follow their guidelines of 35 hrs a week for which the current stipend structure is adequate. So ICAI is not harming the students. Its just the firms that are asking us to work more. So you can demand a higher pay from your bosses or else cite lesser working Hours

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 13 March 2009

NO  or working hours in a week should be reduced, so that we can read entire year and do not study whole night in last 3month.

kunal bansal (Article) (30 Points)
Replied 13 March 2009

Our Employer should pay the tution fees and he should pay the necessary amount for our books....................

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 14 March 2009

IF employer start paying tution fees we all do not able to concentrate on study

rohit (article) (32 Points)
Replied 09 May 2009

stipened should be increased atleast 2times

my office is 15kms from my home my maximum stipen is spends on my travelling and in my mobile expenses.

STIPEN MUST INCREASE ATLEAST 2 TIMES

Pradip Srinivasan (CA Final) (869 Points)
Replied 10 May 2009

Atleast it should b 3000rs

Romy Jaipuria (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (52 Points)
Replied 10 May 2009

Yes, sure, As We work Harder than emloyees and we are capable to understand what the boss require from us. we give quality work to them.

Romy Jaipuria (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (52 Points)
Replied 10 May 2009

Yes, sure, As We work Harder than emloyees and we are capable to understand what the boss require from us. we give quality work to them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: