Easy Office

Do u Think There is Need to Increase the Stipend For Article

Page no : 5

CA Ravikumar (Job) (34 Points)
Replied 12 May 2009

Yes, there is need to increase the stipend of articles students

BROJORAJ PANIGRAHY (ARTICLES) (228 Points)
Replied 13 June 2009

it must be *4 times  due to market demand

Karthik (C A Student) (219 Points)
Replied 13 June 2009

I feel the minimum stipend level should be Rs.5000. I am giving this figure taking into consideration all the aspects of the costs incurred by students while completing their course of CA.

Mayank Berlia (Articles) (191 Points)
Replied 13 June 2009

Ofcourse frnds the stipend shld atleast b doubled frm wat is it ryt now,, 

D step shld b taken by the insti coz its the stipend is really not worth wid wat work we need to do...

VIJAY BAJAJ (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (72 Points)
Replied 14 June 2009

According to me it should be

Ist year = 4500/-

2nd year = 5500/-

3rd year = 7000/-

!)!pt! (article) (40 Points)
Replied 09 August 2009

i think it should be starts from 2500 for first year nd ........it should be doubled only on Trainees work exp..............thn it wl nt be burdened on CA............nd its enough for article also..........if article performs better then it should be doubled for every  year...................I think ICAI should take some action..........agnst this matter............................wht say

supal a brahmakshatriya (m com c a final) (31 Points)
Replied 09 August 2009

yes,,,, there must be a stipend about 4 times as current stipend

(Guest)

definitely it must increase according to the work of articles.and icai should think about. it .....

Yogesh Malhotra (C.A.-PCC & B.Com(P)-1st year)   (384 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

Originally posted by :S.R.Sridhar
" Our Employer should pay the tution fees and he should pay the necessary amount for our books. After all these allowances our stipend should be 3000/-,  how is the plan????????????????????????????????????????????? "

Sridhar,

Why don't u leave ur house and start leaving with your employer...............................?

gee.balajie (Manager - Finance & Accounts)   (53 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

ya....definitely... because the employers only put thier signature in the accounts paper and its we,the articled assistant,who prepares those papers.... so...... we should get the payment from clients and the employersshould get stipend from us...... hows this plan.........??????????

vikram (student) (184 Points)
Replied 27 August 2009

it is verymuch essential to increase the stipends.the members are increasing their fees year after year.why are they doin that.we are also living in the same world where the cost of living is increasing eventhough there is deflation.since stipend is to be paid out of their pockets they re always remaining silent

Yogesh Malhotra (C.A.-PCC & B.Com(P)-1st year)   (384 Points)
Replied 27 August 2009

hey Gee.!

do u think its easy to rely on the work of others and sign the papers prepared by them........

its not so easy my frnd.........

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

We all should realise we are not bonded labours...I have seen articles working for more than 20 hours and still paid peanuts. I feel our fellow principals should realise on their own to pay us for the extra hours that we put in. My principal despite being a sole proprietor pays me much more than what people are paid in BIG 4s.. and he doesnt even make us work for more than the time limit of 35 hours a week plus weekends off. I believe other CAs should take him as an example. There is clear contravention of timing rules by majority of the firms including BIG 4s .. I dont understand why ICAI is quiet and not taking steps to curtail such harrasment by firms.

abhishek agarwal (ARTICLE) (30 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

hi all

i think stipend paid to us is very low. when we compare us with paid assistants,its very low. Also we do work since morning to evening just like a salaried person does, but stipend paid to us as guided by icai is very low , it doesnot cover our conveyance & phone bill too.

it should be around 4000+

P. VIMAL KUMAR (COMPANY SECRETARY IN PRACTICE)   (86 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

we students all have to launch a War Against these Institute High Profile peoples. FRIENDS JUST THINK AND SEE. PCC EXAM FEES IS HIKED RECENTLY TO RS.1600. THE MAZ STIPEND AN ARTICLE CAN GET IS RS.1500(FINAL YEAR ONLY). A STUDENT IS DEPENDENT ON HIS PARENTS FOR HIS EXAM FEES ITSELF. NEED A ROPE TO HANG MYSELF, HELP ME WITH A ROPE???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: