Easy Office

Do u Think There is Need to Increase the Stipend For Article

Page no : 6

Sonika (student) (27 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

well it seems that ICAI  has only 1 person at whom it can dominate. ARTICLED ASSISTANT or wanna play a role of Dictator. 

P. VIMAL KUMAR (COMPANY SECRETARY IN PRACTICE)   (86 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL!,

SOON AFTER THE BUDGET IS ANNOUNCED EACH YEAR TAKING INTO CALCULATION THE COST INFLATION INDEX AND THE INFLATION RATE, STIPEND HAS TO RE-SCALED.

I HOPE BY THIS I DONT INFRINGE WITH ANY RULES.

AS PER THE ECEONOMY OF OUR COUNTRY, OUR STIPEND SHALL GO ON!!!

VIMAL KUMAR

VIMALKUMAR @ ICAI.ORG

CS JOSEPH CHERIYAN, ACS (COMPANY SECRETARY) (107 Points)
Replied 23 February 2010

Originally posted by : S.R.Sridhar
Our Employer should pay the tution fees and he should pay the necessary amount for our books. After all these allowances our stipend should be 3000/-,  how is the plan?????????????????????????????????????????????

the minimum wage as per central government for a manual worker under employment scheme is Rs.120/-ie.Rs.3000 per month excluding holdays.So the ICAI has to think whether the fate of a CA Trainee is lower than a manual worker.And In kerala a mason's daily wage is Rs.400/-....

shilpi bardia (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (21 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

Yes, it should be double

Karishma (student) (25 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

seeing the current hike in prices the institute should definitely increase the stipend atleast in cities like Mumbai.Why doesnt the institute think about the years that we have spent already specially the PE-2 students before reaching Final and considering the way institute is clearing them out.our juniors are clearing out before us.And the institute should think about students coming to cities like Mumbai from other states.What is going to happen with just 1000 rs u get?It wont for for more than 15 days considering the prices in Mumbai for every basic essentials

vijay (CA Final) (55 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

It should be increased to minimum

1st year  - 3500

2nd year - 4500

3nd year -6000

Institute : All registration, exam fee and books prises are increased a lot and increasing

Auditors : Bank audit fee, PSU audit fee and all other govt. and non govt. audit fee increased 

what about article Students?there is no increase in stipend since long long back.

so we should fight against this.for this students association should be strong.

SIDHARTH DHIR (senior articled assistant)   (623 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

IT SHOULD DEPEND ON THE WORK DONE....

A SENIOR ARTICLED WHO HANDLES TOP JOBS SUCH AS A GOVT. AUDIT SHOULD BE PAID 4500

A CA-PCC HAVING SOME EXPERIENCE AND IS HANDLING COMPANY LAW MATTER OR TAX RETURN COULD BE 3000-3500

A JUNIOR ARTICLED STILL IN LEARNING PROCESS SHOULD NOT ARGUE ABOUT WHAT HE GETS....

ashutosh bhardwaj (Law) (43 Points)
Replied 29 September 2010

Hello all of you Gm ,

certainly views will be different because when someone is article he wants that stipend should be increased...................on the other hand when article becomes CA in wants to take more work from article pay less............

Sorry , but my personal opinion differs i.e. regardless of amount of stipend increased or not ........ Article should be paid morethan  10 to 100 times in terms of KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICLE PRACTICE ...................It is not only my view but request too ....for betterment of status and respect for the profession.

reply asap     

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro