Easy Office

Do u Think There is Need to Increase the Stipend For Article

Page no : 3

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 06 January 2009

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...........................................??????????

NOT AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IT SHOULD BE REVISED ........................

ATLEAST TRIPPLE

amit jain (Chartered Accountant) (532 Points)
Replied 11 January 2009

stipend must be on time served and also on basis of financial conditions of articles......

500rs is it enough to carry on for a month?

Shudhanshu Agrawal (Business) (2570 Points)
Replied 11 January 2009

Dear when you are in corporate world.....articles are below the office boy just coz of their stipend....seldomely people respect him ....why does it happen???

In today's world everything start with money and with this CA gets an office boy in just Rs. 1000 and so.

I dont think articles dont work equal to paid employees....they do work for long hours....then why dont u pay stipend properly......in other fields also training is compulsory but people are paid better there

CA. Rajeev Aggarwal (Chartered Accountant) (3419 Points)
Replied 11 January 2009

even in nepal, it is more than ours

srilakshmi (ca final) (369 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

depending upon the work given the stipend should be given atleast Rs.7,000,this is also very less but it is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

srilakshmi (ca final) (369 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

after meeting all our expenses it should be atleast Rs.4,000 (for savings)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

stipend is given only to meet ur daily expenses

remember we are not working as an employee

we are just upgrading our practical knowledge

sorry if i am wrong

ANIRBAN BANERJEE (Student) (298 Points)
Replied 27 January 2009

the stipend should definitely increase as the firms are depending more & more on articles as their no increases..........

Darshit (CA Final) (964 Points)
Replied 27 January 2009

i think that the stipend should increase....

Manan Jain (Proprietor) (238 Points)
Replied 27 January 2009

Well it should be doubled not 3 times or 4 times but atleast double, as afterall we are trainee. If they will pay us 8000 or 10000 thn y not they appoint a person who is M.Com

Manan Jain (Proprietor) (238 Points)
Replied 27 January 2009

And dear Vasmi m sorry do u thnik tht by earning Rs. 1000 we can meet our daily expenses. The daily exps also amounts for more amount dear.

hemant (Article) (43 Points)
Replied 28 January 2009

Hi frnz

Tell me one thing, Have you ever RECEIVED MONEY FOR GOING TO SCHOOL??????

We are students yaar. Articleship is a learning process. U r going to earn ur leaving rest of ur life based on the knowledge u receive in ur articleship. I think what shd matter us is not the stipend but the experience we get.

We shd not choose a firm according to the stipend received in that firm but the quality and level of work u will get there to do.

Replied 28 January 2009

Hi frnz

We are students yaar. Articleship is a learning process. U r going to earn ur leaving rest of ur life based on the knowledge u receive in ur articleship. I think what shd matter us is not the stipend but the experience we get.

We shd not choose a firm according to the stipend received in that firm but the quality and level of work u will get there to do.

Replied 28 January 2009

Hi frnz

Replied 28 January 2009

Hi frnz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: