Discuss and download IPCC exam question paper May 2014

Say the quest 2a s wron,is there any bonus given to examinees who ve tried solving it????
Really lenghty. I could write only for 80 marks..
While practising i wrote down each n every question.. still cudnt solve the entire paper in the exam. Darn!
i agree paper was enough lengthy n as were messy n tough to be solved

I think we should write to ICAI BOS about this length issue and opting out of confirmed questions.

certainly unexpected turns in questions...
I was very confident on scoring marks from areas like cash flow statement, self balancing ledgers, NPO's, Average due date.... but nothing turned up...
Quite disappointed as i would have got 10-15 marks more than what i am to get if i had got any of the above mentioned chapters...

But still happy with my performance... Clicking on target on single entry and partnership, profit prior incorporation, hire purchase... 

Mixed feelings....frown

I have a doubt in q.2. It was same as q. 1 in practice manual. But fv of shares given as 100 in the q paper as against rs10 given in the practice manual. I do agree that they may change the figures. But this will result in huge diff for appropriation of profits. Anybody can talk bout this?
Originally posted by : mahesh agraharam
While practising i wrote down each n every question.. still cudnt solve the entire paper in the exam. Darn!

Even I timed myself while solving Partnership, amalgamation questions and delibrately alloted 1.5 Mins for 1 mark that is 24 Minutes for a 16 mark question against 1.8 Mins per mark we get in exam. I could finish my questions in the given time with properly labeled tables and all , but today it took me more than 45 minutes to complete the amalgamtion question.

And another half an hour for the 8 mark Investment ques. smh

Really tough paper don't know what kind of brain used by these icai paper setter But I think we do work .more hard
Yes..,. Paper was too much lengthy Only single entry too 45 min to complete

i think icai study material and practice manual is not sufficient 

messed up :( bad paper...:(
There is a mistake in paper... Can we get marks if attempted that question??
Practice manual se kitne close ques aaye, n rtp se bi?
Q 2a was wrong I think..equity share should be of Rs 10 and not Rs 100

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details