Directors not allowing me to sell my shares in pvt. ltd.

Hello Experts,

I am Director in a Pvt. Ltd. company in India. I hold 65% shares and other 2 directors hold 20% and 15% each respectively. Due to serious differences between the 3 directors, I've decided to resign as Director and also as shareholder. However, the other 2 directors are indirectly trying to harrass me by not signing the documents related to me resigning as Director and selling/transferring shares. What is the recommended course of action in such cases? I would like to avoid involving police/legal as the 2 directors are distant relatives. Is there any way I can initiate the required process myself and not care about their approval/signature?

Please help with useful responses. Thanks in advance!

 

 

 

Replies (1)

Hi, in new Company law, a provision is provided wherein a director willing to resign from a company have to file a form DIR 11 with the ROC.....So you should do the same.....You will require your DSC for filing it....so even if other directors have not accepted it, it will be proof enough....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details