Direct tax class (dt class) in laxmi nagar

Hello Friends

I m CM. and I want to Know that who are best teachet for DT and IDT Classes other than DG SIr and VG sir. 

I dont want to take class from VG Sir and DG Sir. Please give me suggestion for DT and IDT Teachers so that i may take classes as soon as possible.heart

Replies (2)

Hello Friends I m CM. and I want to Know that who are best teachet for DT and IDT Classes other than DG SIr and VG sir. 

Read more at: 

You Can Take take dt classes from satish mangal and idt classes from Manoj Batra....Btw I like your way of presenting your query

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details