Easy Office

Difficulty in filling dividend in new ITR 2

Page no : 3

J S BHAVSAR (CONSULTING) (1288 Points)
Replied 14 August 2021

Originally posted by : sabyasachi mukherjee
The excel utility files are more responsive.

But unfortunately there are some members on the forum here that feel that excel is paid software and hence something like JSON utility / Online/Offline after spending Rs 1600 crore taxpayer money will be far better for the future of the nation.

1 Like

J S BHAVSAR (CONSULTING) (1288 Points)
Replied 14 August 2021

In the last 66 days there have been numerous times the new income tax portal and its inefficiencies have been discussed in the media. The elected government of the country also took note of the same two times atleast. The bureaucracy somehow stayed quiet.

However, one tool available in democracy is "protest" and a "strong protest" against the faulty junk new tax portal was never visible anywhere in the nation. No one from general public has ever strongly protested in last 66 days. ICAI did not protest very hard. No one from public fell on the roads, there was no leader from the elected lot to fight for the 9 crore members who will use the faulty new tax portal.

1 Like

deep1976 (propreitor) (266 Points)
Replied 14 August 2021

JO IMMANDARI SE TIME PAR TAX BHARNA CHATE HAI KOI VALUE NAHI..

ONE SAYING I REMEBER

DO NOT TRY TO FIX  UP ANY THING  UNLESS AND UNTIL BROKEN

sabyasachi mukherjee (26047 Points)
Replied 15 August 2021

I am supposed to file 20 returns.
only 4 returns are filed.
Jason utility files are not effective.

jagdish chhugani (engineer) (736 Points)
Replied 16 August 2021

cry as louder as you can, but finally, you have to pay taxes. no problem everything is fine now I filed many returns before the site was overloaded. Does anyone see taxpayers in street? 

sabyasachi mukherjee (26047 Points)
Replied 16 August 2021

Cry as loud as you .
I filed returns.
It's not marketting of the word tax but actual dissemination of knowledge and imparting guidance.
I hope you understand.
1 Like

deep1976 (propreitor) (266 Points)
Replied 16 August 2021

i already filed my returns a long time back itr 2 learning here and there but now itr 3 e pay tax etc not working daily updates

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: