Difference between ca exam failure and ca exam achiever?

Hi Everyone!

1.  After making close observation of the trend, I have noticed that one of the biggest differences between Ca Exam Failure and Ca Exam Achiever is IMPLEMENTATION.

2.  Lots of us are GREAT IN PLANNING but very WORST AT IMPLENTATION and which is root cause for many and varieties of problems.

3.  Some of the problems are unusual and different like: whenever I sit to study, I think of the result    (which is not in your hand) ‘OR’ I am confused but I don’t know for what I am Confused for? ‘OR’ I feel unease whenever I open the book but I don’t what is that unease thing? ETC.

4.  IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH IMPLEMENTATION OR PLANNING OR FACING ANY OTHER PROBLEM THEN YOU CAN POST YOUR QUEERY OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY MAIL mrcacoach @ gmail.com. I’LL SURELY HELP YOU.

Replies (1)

i think ATTITUDE..also make a difference coz if u hav a positive attitude before,during and after exam i think u can DO IT..!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details