Ca final (old) - idt paper

How was the CA Final (Old) IDT Paper. It seems it lengthy 

Replies (9)
Paper was good. But I think ICAI has decided to favour New syllabus students. Their paper was like so easy.
In every exam its happening that Old Syllabus papers are tougher that New Syllabus.

That is leading to improper evaluation of students.
I think you have not seen Paper 6C international taxation of new course Please see and then compare
That one is elective. See the Risk management paper and then compare
Audit dekhle ek baar new ka
aur old ka dekh mcq mtp stp me se aaya
I feel pity after seeing your analytical skills. Let it be
ek baar muh dhole sab sahi ho jayega
Iss debate me jeetne me lollypop milegi kya ... ๐Ÿ˜‚
aaaaya to modi hi ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
I feel same thing bro few of my friend score more than 70 marks in risk management and now one of my friend said he will score near 70 in idt paper give today(new syllabus) what should I say (old syllabus)? They are convert and I am not conveted

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details