CA Miss Naamah (N H R & Associates) 29 August 2014
I want to surrender profession tax registration (PTRC and PTEC) under Maharashtra state, as proprietorship is converted into a private limited company.
Can anybody help me out with the procedure to be followed??? documents required??
Thanks a lot in advance
Hemant Kumar (Accounts Manager MBA (Fin) CMA*) 03 February 2016
Cancellation of Professional Tax Certificate
1) Online login into the account make the cancellation Application
2) Take the print out of Acknowledgement
3) Submit the following document in department
a) Application of cancellation with affix of 5 Rs Court fees Stamp
b) Original Professional tax Certificate
c) Original Challan Copy
d) Letter of Authority in favors of person attending department
e) Closure proof (bank statement, Previous year financial, Salary Register etc)
4) After submitting all the documents department will cancel the certificate in 30 days, you can check the status online.
5) Note Till the cancellationdone by the department fill the necessary return
NAINA JAIN (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) 29 February 2016
Thankyou for telling the procedure for cancellation of PTRC.
Please guide me how to make application for cancellation. I am not getting any option for it after doing login to mahavat site.
Looking for reply
CA Amit Jain (ca) 08 September 2018
Hi Hemant Kumar
Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=304069#reply
Can you pls share link for employer login for professional tax in Maharastra.
Madhav Shankar Bhosale (CA Business) 21 February 2019
I want to surrender profession tax registration (PTRC and PTEC) under Maharashtra state. Can anybody help me out with the procedure to be followed??? documents required??