Easy Office
LCI Learning

What's wrong with me ??? shall i quit...

Page no : 8

sandhya (Trainee) (21 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

You should try again and have a belief in yourself that u can do it.. Always remember that the greatest failure in life is the failure to try again...

v.shankara kumar(Vsk) (Principal ) (25 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hi Raj....NEVER EVER GIVE UP...BUT PLS NOTE THAT U NEED TO CHANGE UR APPROACH TO STUDIES N PRESENTATION....ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT EXAM...

Sameeha Siraj (Student CA Final ) (24 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Before quitting just think, why you hold it this long..!!

sanjay chatterjee (Article) (27 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Dear raj. Dont wory nd dont quit.. I think once u change ur exam centre nd fill the from from diiferent exam centre..then see whats come.. All the best

CA Praveen Chandra Kushwaha (Job) (22 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

just select a single group in which ur more confident and make fresh notes consider it as ur 1st attempt. solve rtp of last 5 attampts and exam practice papers within time schedule. Have faith.....u can do this.

vikash (student) (48 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

When anyone again insult u then simply ask them if they are doing busines that when u will become as rich as ambani's as u also doing business they also , then simply ask are u capable for doing busines.

vikash (student) (48 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

When anyone again insult u then simply ask them if they are doing busines that when u will become as rich as ambani's as u also doing business they also , then simply ask are u capable for doing busines.

Anurag goyal (karnal) (41 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hey bro don't be upset u will be definitely CA one day as per ur passion n dedication just work for two magic words before ur name n to show who those who dont understand n make u r fun all the best bro..

S.Jagadeesan (Trainee) (25 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Perseverance is the key to success....not only in studies... but in all our endless life journey.... So do not quit...keep on trying....all the best and god bless you..

CA Harish Negi (Never Say Die) (860 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Freind it reminds me of  my own story. I completed it in my 7th attempt.I Was working in ca frirm untill i finished. 

My advice to you is that you focus on one group and clear that. Once you clear one group it will give you immense confidence to complete the second. Choose the one which you like. since you are working i will suggest make use of best faculties through online classes/CDs. Dont write both groups at a time. It is  just matter of time. you will be proud chartered Accountant soon.  

Ishant Gulati (student) (60 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Sir itna hi kahuga Kaam toh har koi karta par mahal toh wahi Hai jo ladhta so lado apni dream ke liye

gaurav (article) (22 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Yeah rohit is right u should go for something as..........

Shailen Gosalia (CEO) (23 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

boss ho jayega

Abhilash (Chartered Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Go 4 CA Dude I m Also Not Able To clear Still I Suggest U Go 4 IT like Me:)

Mahesh Kumar (Chennai) (21 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Mr. Raj concentrate on ur weak areas don't let insults get to you because "only we know who we are,what we are,why we are" fight hard & if u fail fight harder

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: