Easy Office
LCI Learning

What's wrong with me ??? shall i quit...

Page no : 9

shiya (Learner) (134 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

jo aaj uljhe h kal wo zarur suljhege

kehne wale to kehte hi reh jayenge

ek bar or apne khabo ke liye...................

umeshseth (umeshseth@rediffmail.com)   (24 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

I would advice to continue with.ur studies and don't discourage.uraelf. People r always b there to criticise u, but u have to be with ur heart and mind. Further, If u don't have any problems with finance then don't do jobs before qualification because earning and studies of CA.is very very difficult. Secondly attempt one group at a time and.do the studies in different manner than earlier. All the best for.one group in May 2014.

Abhilash (Chartered Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

I m also Not Able To Clear Still i m Advice You To Do CA Only Like me Not Quit :) Next time we Both Succed

subhjeet swain (article clerk) (21 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Originally posted by : rohit kumar saraf

Hi Raj,

Please dont get me wrong, but i will suggest you to go for different alternatives rather breaking your head for CA.

Hii Rohit,

Please dont give such kind of advice..to be a CA is a beautiful dream which the people of other educational background cant never understand. If you cant help atleast you can motivate. 

Mahadev Shivsharan (Service) (273 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hello, My self mahadev. I am not a gold medalist in B.com but i want to become cwa. So, my advise to you focus on your goal. You have to clear one thing in your mind you become C.A. Hard work is required in work if you are working in a firm then you have an idea of working with passionately. So keep studing you will find way to clear CA final. Regards, Mahadev

SANJAY GUPTA (SENIOR BRANCH MANAGER) (29 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

pls dont b upset i am also struggling as i m also engaged in job working as a sr. branch

manager in bank of baroda and still appearing

Ratul Goswami (Final student) (75 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

I HAVE FAILED 9 TIMES (INCLUDING 2DAY'S RESULT)..........READY TO FIGHT MY NEXT BATTLE......DECIDING FACTOR IS NOT THE BATTLE BUT THE WAR..... AND I AM GOING TO WIN THE WAR ANYWAY...............

gaurav (student) (22 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hi dear give me ur number...

CA NAWJEET KUMAR (Chartered Accountant) (90 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

U will succeed one day bro. Dnt loose hope. We r same as u.

Rupesh Soni (Taxation Consultant & CA final student)   (493 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

plz DO NOT QUITE BELIVE IN YOUR SELF ..IGNORE OTHERS JUST THINK AHED NNN PREPARE FOR MAY 2014 EXAM...MAY 26 SE HAIN BHAI TRY AT UR BEST

Ritesh Mehta (Senior Executive - Business Analyst)   (23 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hi Raj... I can say this to you bcoz even I had to results in my 6 attempts.. cleared Gr1 unexpectedly in 7 while was thinking to clear Gr2. Got exepmtion in D.T in 8... and now again will appear 10 in Nov14 just bcoz of ISCA..... If u want to just do bcoz of family pressure its difficult just do it for yourself.... have faith and confidence in yourself... try giving exam from place away from home.. by going in hostel or somewhere.. may be that will keep u relaxed and focused on studies... D9nt lose hope you marks shows u know all subjects and can score and become CA just need to change focus and concentrate ALL THE BEST BRO... DONT LOSE HOPE

foram (student) (41 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

dude.... ignore evrythng evryone.... u wanna b Ca... u ve capability... here luck plays major role, which nt supporting u.... ignore all.... mght b nxt attmpt u crack it.. u quit u ll b looser....

foram (student) (41 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

i too failed dis attempt.. n m gonna give a try again... i hope u accompany giving exam.. taking exam pressure.... all d best...

CA Finalist (Article Assitant) (289 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Bro.. U have no clue what kind of an inspiration you can be to people once u qualify ur dream.. Der r people who have taken around 10 attempts to clear their finals nd r very succesful nd flourishing in their deeds.. Der must be some amount of little error which u mite be making.. Find out what it is, nd im sure u will come out wid flying colors nd dat shud be da day whn u shud call me up nd share da goood news... Just dont give up! If u have no financial obligations or family pressures or marriage responsibilitiees, just dnt give up.. U r very close to succes.. Chase it... If not now.. Very soon u wud be getting success... Good luck bro!!

Ansari km (student) (21 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

As you said, one day you will........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro