Easy Office
LCI Learning

Unemployment of ca

Page no : 2

Final one time affair (Self Employed) (283 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

see ing at ur posts i m getting disappointed!!!i clered my CA  in first attempt 2 days before......can u suggest something so that i can get a decent job........like expertise in tally, sap or something like that...i cant disappoint my parents by being jobless after such a  struggle!!!!!

CA Anil Soni (Asst. Manager) (201 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

presendent of ICAI is not serious about this, i think Mr. uttam prakash aggarwal was more practical then Mr. G. Ramaswamy. if this kind of result is produced then future of upcoming CA generation is very dark. In 2008 avg package of a CA fresher was aroung 5 lakh and now no company is even ready to take freshers. friends i am not blaming the presendent but present market situation is not good enough, so according to me ICAI should do something to place the student apart form the campus placement because in may 11 not even 10% CAs were placed through campus placement and news form off campus is also not good, companies are not giving desired package.

we can only hope for the best........ 

best of luck for all the passout freshers..........

1 Like

deepak (CEO) (37 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

DEAR FRIENDS.......

MR. MANOJ IS RIGHT TO GREAT EXTENT BECAUSE MANY OF MY CA FRIENDS DIDNOT GET JOB IN TOP FIRM IN E&Y IN DELLOITE. THEY WERE DEMAND REFERENCE AND GIVE LESS REMUNERATION. AND OUR PWC POLICY IS THAT ONCE CANDIDATE FAILS TO QUALIFY INTERVIEW ,IN FUTURE HE WILL JOIN   PWC

IN THIS RECESSION MANY OF STUDENTS ARE MIDDLE CLASS OR COME FROM VILLAGES ........IF THEY BECOME CA .....HOW THEY WILL START THEIR OWN PRACTICE......NO MONEY NO PLACE ....................................................HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO START OUR OWN PRACTICE.....................................

NOW ITS BETTER TO TEACH CA SUBJECTS..........................AND I THINK MBAs GET JOB EASILY THEN CAs  

REGARD

DEEPAK KUMAR

CEO OF IPEK PVT LTD.

1 Like

deepak (CEO) (37 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

DEAR FRIENDS.......

MR. MANOJ IS RIGHT TO GREAT EXTENT BECAUSE MANY OF MY CA FRIENDS DIDNOT GET JOB IN TOP FIRM IN E&Y IN DELLOITE. THEY WERE DEMAND REFERENCE AND GIVE LESS REMUNERATION. AND OUR PWC POLICY IS THAT ONCE CANDIDATE FAILS TO QUALIFY INTERVIEW ,IN FUTURE HE WILL JOIN   PWC

IN THIS RECESSION MANY OF STUDENTS ARE MIDDLE CLASS OR COME FROM VILLAGES ........IF THEY BECOME CA .....HOW THEY WILL START THEIR OWN PRACTICE......NO MONEY NO PLACE ....................................................HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO START OUR OWN PRACTICE.....................................

NOW ITS BETTER TO TEACH CA SUBJECTS..........................AND I THINK MBAs GET JOB EASILY THEN CAs  

REGARD

DEEPAK KUMAR

CEO OF IPEK PVT LTD.

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

What we have to do , even ICAI is also not doing anything to avoid these problems

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

CA Anil Sini ur 1000 % correct  i am also with the same opinion

(Guest)

icai is making money.now for online registration for campus interviews,they are demanding rs. 1000 from feb mar 2012 campus.jobs are less in the market.

(Guest)

CA PRAVEEN SINGH (MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (2277 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

How many days...ca can be unemoloyed...2 months.4 moths.6 month...

& finally ca employed in gud package.& gud desination in any co...

ca can do indepndent practice...can do job in ca firm...

can take coaching classes...

lot of area is open...

base less discussion & frasted to new ca...please...

Have a patience NEW CA & join any area,first do not see package...concretrate in job..when u learn definitely u all fined Gud job in Gud package....BE COMFIDENT..BEST OF LUCK

2 Like

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Originally posted by : CA Anil Soni

presendent of ICAI is not serious about this, i think Mr. uttam prakash aggarwal was more practical then Mr. G. Ramaswamy. if this kind of result is produced then future of upcoming CA generation is very dark. In 2008 avg package of a CA fresher was aroung 5 lakh and now no company is even ready to take freshers. friends i am not blaming the presendent but present market situation is not good enough, so according to me ICAI should do something to place the student apart form the campus placement because in may 11 not even 10% CAs were placed through campus placement and news form off campus is also not good, companies are not giving desired package.

we can only hope for the best........ 

best of luck for all the passout freshers..........

i passed yesterday..

i really cant understand y ppl started saying..icai released a lot more result this tym...fools..icai can set tuff papers n resort to tuff correction to control pass %...i can vouch this,as my uncle works in valuation dept...

it cud be tht students are able to crak the papers this tym...if u see may 11 n nov 11 papers,they were lil tuffer only...n more ovr tuffness is subjective...

i nevr post,but this unemployement discussion is really baseless...

u blame icai fr nt passing,u blame icai fr giving so cald high pass percentage..u blame icai fr tuff papers..get a life..evn after having such a wonderfull degree in ur hand,if u r hopeless means,thers sum prblm in guys who think of unempmt...

c.a enjoy statutory monoploy in audits..he can handle various positions like on an accountant,finance,internal audit,info systems,,tax affairs,management..teaching..etc etc,..no course gives u this scope with 3 yrs intern...

u may find c.a who r nlot happily emp..but nevr unemp...

more ovr,its nt only buk knwledge,,as we ll knw comm skills,man management skills,worldly knwledge ..evrything matters...i hav frens who r c.a's earning 18lpa,13lpa,5 lpa,7.5lpa...all passed out in recent yr....

unemployement of c.a is the most stupid post i have evr seen on this site..

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

You have got a professional qualification. If despite this you are unable to land upon a job, its time for some introspection on your part. You need to go out and search for opportunities. Finding a job is not impossible. If you are fit you will surely find one. If not a job, you have other options as mentioned in one of the earlier post. 

Just a stamp of CA will not fetch you a job. You have to sell yourself in the market. 

There are students who dont speak a single word in Group Discussions and later wonder why they were not selected? In many of the group discussions i was a part of, hardly 3-4 candidates were participating in the discussion. If you keep your mouth shut, No one will hire you.

Another issue the expectation of candidates. Everyone wants a 6/8+ package. They reject even if offered 5.

"God provides every bird with its food but does not throw it in its nest."

1 Like

swathi (Accounts Officer) (349 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Yes Sir, I agree with you...

CA.Kanhaiyalal Gupta (Taxation Incharge) (290 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Institute must do something...............................about the % of CA results

CA.Kanhaiyalal Gupta (Taxation Incharge) (290 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Best of luck for all the passout freshers

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

hi..friends,

FIRST OF ALL CONGRATULATION 2 ALLNEW                                         CHARTERED   ACCOUNTANTS

competely agree with anil soni, icai shld think for maintain the value of ca...as far as my knowledge almost 60% cas who passed in may 2011 , are still unemployed...and now arnd 10k chartereds in market..my lots of friends are here saying that unemployed can start there own practice...think to what extend it is correct...hw d clients will come in new firm..may b it take further 5-6 years to establish the firms...nd establish firms are not taking to them as partners...so ....?????? icai shld think for there stages of exam...in my view introduction of pe-1 in place of cpt is the best way...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: