My belated one year.....

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

05 January 2012  

Yippieee ……its  5 Jan …my papa’s brday . Even my profile has completed 1 yr and 1 month from 5 dec2009.

I couldn’t celebrate this day as I was already behind my schedule .Now …little freee smiley

I came to CCI for the sake of 2 persons in my life ……1st is Ritin bhaiya and 2nd is my best frnangel

As I used to tell bhaiya that I hate CA , then what m gonna do on CCI.  But he always used to advise … “Naina book dekhkar study to karoge ….bina dekhe study nahi hoti….wahan jakar kuch to sikhoge atleast.”

So I gave up a thought on bhaiya’s idea  and made a  id with  a fake name. Upon this my best frn got angry…. Well …the reason was apt. My best frn’s voice got softened in a minute when I jogged my best frn’s memory that It was one year completed of our frnship .Ya we r lyk dis ...  we used to fight a lot and get calm down in a minute angel

Well ,,…yes I really agree with your fact ….Ki I fight with u a lotwink and infect zindagi bhar me kisi se itni fight ni ki hogi …jitni tumse itne short period me kidevilcrying .

It was really amazing feeling when people used to share their study tips, notes with me and infact I was literally surprised when I wrote an article named “    I am so .......broken  "     and I got many pm regarding ..

Well one was really awesome, I can’t stop my smile at seeing the innocency of person ..

What happen to u? I know something is not fine with you. You are not happy from inside. I want you to tell me your problem…..so touchy

Well I can say one thing in gist …. “ whatever I have given , I have got more than that”angel

But there is sad part of the story as well ….

There was always someone behind my article which got biggest hits.  I wrote ….

Why we fail again and again...

A girl doing CA .... rejected ?  and many more….

Infact jitne bhi hit article hai wo kisi na kisi ki wajah se h …..But the prob is …

My first biggest hit … jis person k liye  maine ye article likha … I forgot that person’s name.So couldn’t post that link to that person’s profile.surprise

Aise hi A girl doing CA rejected jiske liye likha wo grl bhi kafi  din tak ol ni aayi … infact till many daysfrown

Likewise ….I was  eagerly waiting to tell my best frn about being selected as the feature article writer of the month on 31 may……. And on same day, my best frn  broke frnship wid  me sad.Well, That was right decision...so no comments about that. I didn’t know what to react ???

Should feel happy about my successheart or sad about  all thisbroken heart …….

First of all, I want to thank my best frn for all this success………bcz agar 22 dec ko wo dialogue ni  bolte to CCI pe kabhi aise article likhne ki himmat ni karti, bcz m damn lazy to work angry  Then wanna thank almost everyone , for whom I wrote article and those who find it useful .laughenlightenedangel

And a spl note to my frns ….

Lazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy   frnnnssssssss…..kasht kr liya karo login krne ka . 4 mahine baad comment batate ho ye acha laga  ……us waqt tak to m khud apna article bhul jati  hulaugh. And yes ...I was feeling on cloud 9 when u shared my article on Fbdevil bcz It was really a  big appreciation for me smiley

and finally kuch meetha ho jaye

Regards

Renu