I am so .......broken

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

20 July 2011  

Every dream comes with new hopes, dimensions and difficulties of life. The dreams that start with wild imagination turn into a cute si wish. A wish made with  pure heart , pure efforts . the dream become so close to us that we used to live in that dream world.That dream becomes the part of every moment of life.It becomes impossible to live without that dream.

Kuch khwab dekhe hai , kuch rang soche hai ab maine kal apne tere sang soche hai.

Time period ….

Every dream takes time, endeavor, perspiration, faith to be true. It takes time to cross every hurdle. Sometime some hurdles become so big to cross. The obstacles are like fence, which can neither be crossed nor brake. It feels like losing for a moment.

yeh sochon bhi toh main kabhi toh kabhi toh darr jaaon;(

But a thought of broken dream creates an invincible attitude which covers all the difficulties. Every practice session becomes an enjoyable series full of challenges with the thrust of win.

The D day

Sometimes all efforts went into vain .the whole hard work becomes nothing. people try to console . They say all will be fine.

Duniya hai sath sari phir bhi ye man akela, ankhon se ashq ban ke jazbaat beh raha h:(.

They advise to let the anger burst away . But still no one can feel the deepness of broken heart.Its  not about taking revenge of something which can be handled by cursing someone. Its about a broken heart, a broken dream.

ACCEPT THE TRUTH

Accepting the reality of truth is not so easy. Reality is not about facing a fact . But its about confronting   divulged aspiration.

I can almost see it That dream I am dreaming

But there's a voice inside my head saying

"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking Every move I make feels

Lost with no direction , My faith is shaking:/

Carrying the dream

Its hard to stand after a fail . But a failure doesn’t mean that the world has ended upon it. Just take it as a practice lesson .

“sare sapne kahin kho gaye, haye hum kya se kya ho gaye …

Its like a challenge now  which need to be win. But challenges are welcomed when one is in jolly mood. Otherwise it sucks …..

And hurt every moment. The defeat creates a black cloud on the mind which kills all creativity. Creativity encourages out of box thinking .So stop feeling blue ….

Cost of dream

Even if u are thinking to give up ,feeling disheartened, losing all hopes  …i.e. nothing can be done now.Then think once again. Its your dream which was everything for  u yesterday. IS IT SO CHEAP THAT IT DOESN’T EVEN DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE TO GET FULFILLED.

Conclusion …

U cant leave any dream until u have a single hope or the wish still remain same in heart. Remember always ,,it’s about facing ourselves not others.

Regards

renu