Easy Office

Depressed plz help

Page no : 2

harish (employee) (56 Points)
Replied 28 September 2014

Hi puneet...thanks a lot above commentors for tons of motivation and encouragment. Puneet... more than clearing ipcc.. what u need to develop is a strong liking towards ipcc subjects...trust me this is very effective way to pass ipcc. Because if u have a strong liking towards subjects u will certainly put best efforts in understanding and remembering subjects Secondly forgot the fear of failing or expectations of passing or scoring abc marks. U will only increase the tension and have many sleepless nights. The more u are well prepared with stable mind the more easier to cleared in ca/cs/ cwa exams!! Best of luck.

harish (employee) (56 Points)
Replied 28 September 2014

Hi puneet...thanks a lot to above people for tons of motivation and encouragment. Puneet... more than clearing ipcc.. what u need to develop is a strong liking towards ipcc subjects...trust me this is very effective way to pass ipcc. Because if u have a strong liking towards subjects u will certainly put best efforts in understanding and remembering subjects Secondly forgot the fear of failing or expectations of passing or scoring abc marks. U will only increase the tension and have many sleepless nights. The more u are well prepared with stable mind the more easier to cleared in ca/cs/ cwa exams!! Best of luck.

mrudula (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (124 Points)
Replied 29 September 2014

LATE IS ALREADY LATE. AS RIKREZ SAID YOU BETTER HAVE PLAN B AND C ALSO SO YOU FEEL SECURED. HOWEVER REMEMBER ONE THING CA IS NOT UNATTAINABLE. DO YOU WANT TO JUST DREAM ABOUT CA OR YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT? AFTER A DECADE OR TWO YOU MUST NOT BE IN DISSATISFACTION FOR YOU LIFE. TAKE A PROPER DECISION. YOUR LIFE HAS TO BE JUDGED FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU SOLELY KNOW YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES. I READ AN ARTICLE IN THE STUDENTS JOURNAL. THE MAIN THEME THE AUTHOR SAID IS THAT A PERSON MAY FAIL MANY TIMES TO SHAPE A DIAMOND. HOWEVER A DIAMOND IS ALWAYS A DIAMOND. THE SAME WAY ICAI FAILS US MANY TIMES TO MAKE US WORTHFUL. PLEASE DON'T CURSE ICAI BECAUSE OUR FAILURE IS EQUALLY A FAILURE OF ICAI TOO. UNDERSTAND THE THEME. ACTUALLY I COULDN'T EXPLAIN IT AS GOOD AS THE AUTHOR DID IT.WHATEVER DON'T LOOSE HOPE. HARDER WE WORK THE TOUGHEST WE ATTAIN.

Rahul Ahuja (Student CA Final ) (36 Points)
Replied 30 September 2014

Hey Puneet, I think that you should assess your own heart and determine the real reason because of which success in IPCC has evaded you till now. If it is not "lack of efforts" on your part, then may be you need to consider a change of carrer, because beleive me my friend, CA Final requires 5 times the effort required for IPCC, maybe even more. If you feel like you can not put up any more efforts for CA, then rather invest your time in something else. At least you still have your age on your side. I cleared PCE in 3 attempts, and have been stuck in final for 6 attempts, because of not being able to make the necessary efforts [due to some personal reasons]. I am 25, really anxious about my future. Bro, you can finish CA later in your life, if you don't wanna quit. Don't let your efforts at this crucial age go to waste. Stick with CA, only if you really want to become a CA. Swallowing your pride [for sometime]would be easier at this stage rather than struggling through IPCC only to end up having to face the same struggle in CA Final.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)

yod already filed exam form for nov-14.......now why rethinking ??? think this is your first and last attempt.......Be confident like rok sako to rok lo

Aditya (Student) (26 Points)

performance is related to time management. One needs to work on studies and prioritize schedule. Success will be in your way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: