Easy Office
LCI Learning

CSBV Export shipments reflects on ICICI Trade Online

Page no : 3

Hast Kala (4 Points)
Replied 01 February 2024

Greetings everyone,

I am relieved to discover that I am not alone in grappling with this issue, as it appears to be affecting numerous individuals on a large scale, particularly those operating as low-value, high-volume sellers.

Our recent encounter with HDFC, our banking institution, has revealed a concerning situation. They have proposed a charge of ₹500 per shipping bill for the closure of approximately 4000 pending bills within the EPDMS system. This amounts to a significant sum of ₹20 lakhs. As a small-scale retail seller, this expense is simply unmanageable for us.

During extensive discussions with the bank manager overseeing this matter, I emphasized the impracticality of such charges for businesses like ours. I also highlighted the government's objectives of fostering Indian export through e-commerce, particularly by supporting small and medium-sized enterprises. However, the bank's response primarily consisted of attributing blame to the government for lack of clarity and citing operational costs involved in the closure process.

It is disheartening to witness the potential ramifications of these exorbitant charges, which could jeopardize years of hard work, dedication, and risk-taking, ultimately leading to the closure of our business.

I would greatly appreciate being added to any WhatsApp group Eigh Zero Nine Zero two five nine Zero dedicated to discussing this issue. Collaborative dialogue may prove instrumental in finding a resolution.

Thank you for your attention, and I eagerly await the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing discourse.

Warm regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: