Cs material

hie everyone I am appearing cs in this dec 2015 I got my materials . my query is whether it is good and enough to do icsi material or buy any scanners like thatt suggest me as I am dng on my self..
Replies (4)
Study material is sufficient. But some papers like tax you may want some good author text book.

yes study mat is sufficient but as our attempt nears u will require max exam oriented approach thats where scanners are the best to get a grip over exam pattern . when u have only 1 month left for ur exams refer only scanners plus important topics from module and i believe for tax you will require bangar instead of study mat as it will b difficult to understand tax from modules

whose scanners should I buy it mean the name of the publisher... and I have paduka for tax is it good..
Scanners of schuchita and reliance both are gud although i referred shuchita . U ll need scanner for all subjects and paduka for cs specifocally i dont think it's available I'll recommend buy a book which is specifically for cs syllabus not ca . That would be more beneficial. I think bangar is only gud complete buk accrding to cs syllabus. There might be but I'm not aware of it coz most use bangar that comes specifically for cs

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details