Easy Office

CS is easy than CA ???

Page no : 3

CS Premjith (Company Secretary) (499 Points)
Replied 17 December 2010

Dear Satish, if u r more in to problem papers, go for CA only..coz CS may disappoint you with more law papers. i feel that CS is interesting, wide, informative and manageable than CA. But to be a successful CS, the actual hard work and determination comes after u pass it...more than the qualification we should be professionally equipped,trained and strive to be a corpoarte icon.. The papers which people agree to be difficult in CS are Economic laws in the Executive stage and Forex management & Tax Laws in the professional stage. but most students fail for Economic laws and Tax laws

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com) (2788 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

CS is Easy than CA.......it is clear no doubt in this...You may check in pass percentage.......
1 Like

Rechtsan ({ffft) (383 Points)
Replied 10 November 2011

Originally posted by : Kamal Sabari

CA is like mother giving birth to children, CS is like a father who is behind the mother for getting pregnant

EPIC FAIL.

1 Like

Bijay Kumar (Company Secretary) (26 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

Originally posted by : Shiva

I DO NOT SEE ANY GREATNESS OF BECOMING A CA OR A CS. BOTH WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND PAID BY THE COMPANY. BOTH ARE NON PRODUCTIVE SECTORS AND DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO NATIONAL ECONOMY IN THE REAL SENSE. BOTH THE PROFFSSIONS MERELY HELP CORPORATES IN COMPLAINCE WITH REGULATIONS, RULES ETC. NEITHER OF THE PROFFESSIONS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PREVENT FRAUD. RATHER BOTH THE PROFFESSIONS HAVE HELPED CORPORATES IN CONCEALING THE FRAUD THROUGH COSMETIC PRESENTATIONS OF THE DOCUMENTS.THE BRIGHT EXAMPLE BEFORE US IS SATYAM AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS. TODAY MOST OF THE PROFFESSIONALS ARE INDULGING THEMSELVES IN BLACK AND WHITE SCHEMES.  SO I THINK WE SHOULD STOP BOASTING OF OURSELVES AS DOING SOME GREAT VALUE ADDTION TO THE ECONOMY. RATHER WE ARE MERE SOPHISTICATED CLERKS WHO ARE JUST SERVING THE ENTREPRENEURS. I DO NOT MEAN ANY OFFENCE TO ANY ONE OR TO EITHER OF THESE  PROFFESSION IN GENERAL AS BECAUSE PROFFESSIONAL HAVE NOT BEEN EMPOWERED IN REAL SENSE AND NO BODY CARES FOR THE PROFFESSIONAL ETHICS THESE DAYS.

Originally posted by : Kamal Sabari

CA is like mother giving birth to children, CS is like a father who is behind the mother for getting pregnant

EPIC FAIL.

VIVEK (associate) (21 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

IT IS HOW U APPROACH IT

umesh vyas (B.Com., LL.B., A.C.S. ) (210 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

kamal pl. avoid such type of comment

Abhishek Sethi (CA Article) (23 Points)
Replied 16 January 2016

Laakh baaton ki ek baat....kya khoob farmaya bro

CS Abhijeet soni Advocate (CS LLB MCOM MBA (FINANCE) MPHIL CA INTER PGDCA PGDA&PR )   (931 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

here we can not comparesion between two field because it is depend on various sitution and ingredients. so some time class 10 be more difficult comparision to cs /ca . 

very complecated answer given by me .

a.kumar (B.Com) (341 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

CS is much easier than CA.

trishup (St Xaviers kolkata and aspiring CA CS)   (174 Points)
Replied 04 June 2016

Ekdum correct

alfon (alfon ) (24 Points)
Replied 06 June 2016

Both the course are considered to be the same level. But the general perception is CA is tougher. There are some common subjects. You can prepare for them together. You will need to divide your time for the other subjects. You could have timetable so that you spend equal time for both.
mba colleges
hope i have offered some help
alfon

Divya Sharma (21 Points)
Replied 12 June 2016

had cs been easier, there wouldn't have been a number of repeated failures in CS....

2 Like

sunil vyas (M.COM CS(Professional) CA (final)(Senior Executive ))   (225 Points)
Replied 04 January 2017

no professional course are easy...CA is all about dealing with figures

CS is all abt compliance part and due deligence...

But now a days the CS exams are getting tough...so plan it accordingly..as far as practical subjects are concerned..mostly its managable in exams...so dont worry much,plan accordingly

all the best

Smita_K (CS) (27 Points)
Replied 24 February 2017

Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: