CORPORATE HUMOUR

 

  •      ABOUT THE LAST NAME…………
                A lady manager of a large office noticed a new man one day and told him to come into her office.
                                “What is your name?” was the first thing she asked the new guy.
                “John,” the new guy replied.
                She scowled, “Look… I don’t know what kind of a namby-pamby place you worked before, but I don’t call anyone by their first name. It breeds familiarity and that leads to a breakdown in authority. I refer to my subordinates by their last name only… Smith, Jones, Baker. And I’m to be referred to only as Mrs. Robertson. Now that we got that straight, what is your last name?”
                The new guy sighed, “Darling. My name is John Darling.”
                “Okay John, the next thing I want to tell you is…”
Replies (8)

2nd Joke follows:

 

  •     SALARY RAISE
                An employee tells his boss, “Sir, I need a raise in salary; I got married recently.”
                                The boss replied, “The Company cannot compensate for the accidents outside of the company.”

 

3rd Joke follows:

*     DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU’RE TALKING TO?
                A man joined a big multi-national company as a trainee. On his first day he dialed the pantry and shouted into the phone, “Get me a coffee quickly!”
                The voice from the other side responded, “You fool you’ve dialed the wrong extension! Do you know who you’re talking to, dumbo?”
                “No”, replied the trainee.
                “It’s the Managing Director of the company, you fool!”
                The man shouted back, “And do you know who YOU are talking to, you fool?”
                “No”, replied the Managing Director.
                “Good!” replied the trainee and put down the phone!

 

funny

good.......................

Thanks.

 Very Nice.. The third one was awesome..

Very nice Prabeer

cooooooooooooooooooool..........................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details