convetion of syllabus

I have created user id and password in ssp portal and converted by old syllabus to ne syllabus by making online payment but I haven't received any mail or msg about converstion of syllabus and payment status.den will I get books or no. how abt my conversation of syllabus.
Replies (2)
first ur SSP portal WL change... on right side it WL be showing final before conversion... after conversion u WL get CONFIN that's one indication... after conversion icai itself WL create CDs portal and send login I'd and PW through msg... then u can login and order books
what s required for dat

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details