Clearing grp1 ipcc in 9th attempt!

Well done... Me too cleared my PE2 in 6 attempts N final in 5 attempts.

Prospective Chartered Accountant

Your patience is very admirable As said everyone has a day I wish u all the best

Chartered Accountant

Salute boss....!!! Hosla hai to sub kuch hai...

I am really proud to see your patience and I have to learn a lot from you ......

Audit Article

pls don't discourage any one leela ji .. we r the face of institute nd respect the profession u hv chosen

I agree with CA leela kumar Ji ....Yes CA is not a good course if you waste your time because in this period if you are prepare for competition examination then you can getting a good job which gives you a status while CA is just a degree and not a warranty of good job.

dude your story n my story is same imfact the dates are also matching even my articleship will get over on 21st august only difference is I cleared my Grp 1 after 4 attempts n than againg got stuck with grp 2 for 6 attempts so its already 10 attempts for IPCc for me.. will b giving Nov 15 as my last attempt

Really motivated me.. I failed in 3rd attempt of grp 2 in may 2015 and wanted to leave this profession but after reading this article nd many more, sprit is at high level now.

Hi. Great patience. I think u should do parallel one more degree. Like any professional course.

Wish you all the best my friend for your future life.... Really hats off to you

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU