Clearing grp1 ipcc in 9th attempt!

Hats off to you...The most important thing is your "Hapiness" & if completing CA is really ur PASSION then go for it...Your success may be postponed but is guaranteed if u r really determined & confident...BEST OF LUCK FOR UR FUTUREsmileyyes....

CA Final Student

Hats Off to ur Courage to Post ur Marks......

This is truely a Motivation to All who give up their hopes after failing once or Twice in CA Exams...

It should be Noted that "Bhai Yeh CA Course hai.....Tym lage toh bhi Value.....Aur First Attempt huye toh bhi Value......"

Number of Attempts se Nahi, CA apne kaam se famous hota hai....

last line is really a word of the maturity.....Now a days I'm less bothered about who is where and what my freinds had acheieved.

Salute....I'm IPCC student .I give 3 attempts ...1st time single group ...2nd & 3rd time Both grp..I'm failed in all 3 times...I'm graduate with mds university with 60.5%.....I thought convert into direct entry scheme ....whether convert or not???what your thinking ???please share ....if yes ,then what is procedure & advantages & eligibility?????

Hatts off!!...for your undying patience.

One life one Dream

Really Inspirational story... will inspire many people....yes

If you chase your dream... one day it will come true....smiley

This is one of the Finest Article i have read at CA Clubindia. it has giving me a lot of engery to prepare my attempt in Nov 2015.

Thanks Dear

Wish you All the Best for you Group Second.

All The Best

CA Final Student- completed Articleship

ALL THE BEST FOR SECOND

FUTURE CA

Amazing spirit! Winners never quit nd quitters never win.

Articled Student

hatsoff to you smiley

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU