Easy Office

Cleared ca final 12th attempt

Page no : 2

CA Surbhi Rajpoot (CA, M.com,) (154 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

WOW....many many congratulations Reshma to u & ur family...really hats off to u & ur hard work...:-) We all are very proud of u dear....:-) may god bless u :-) all d very best for ur future...enjoy ur success...:-)

arumugam (ca finalist) (74 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

Really inspiring. your patience and determination is really a good lesson for students like me. HATS OFF TO YOU . i wish you all the very best for ur future as a CA

Pooja Mantri (Student) (104 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

wow Reshma! congratulations to you in your great achievement! It's the most challenging course and you have made it after marriage that's the great thing!!

Sourav (Achieving d UnAchieved) (991 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

Hats off to you....... Aap mere se kafi bade ho but still I would like to say one thing....... " Kuch toh log kahenge...Logo ka kaam hai kehna ". I have experienced this......... U do good or you do bad....People will always have reasons to criticize you..... Only family members keeps you supporting through all odds..........

sneha khemka (CA, article assistant) (72 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

congrats Reshma, 

my hearty salute to you nd yur boldness........yessmiley

hitesh (student cum business) (53 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

u r an example of paitence nice to see u boost me i have been trying for 4 attempts still not loosed hope but u recharged me all the best for ur future life 

Stranger (.) (5526 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Congratulations Reshma ji..you just remind me one of my favourite quote "Diffilulties do not comes to destory u but to realise ur hidden potential..Let difficulties know that u r difficult..."

U r really an inspiration for lot of students..Best of luck for ur professional careeryes..keep smiling always..tcre..god blesssmiley..

Akshay Jain (Student CA Final ) (41 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

congrats mam.....it is very inspiring

shruti ashok patil (student) (46 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Congrtas..!! U r a real inspiration tu all of us.... Once again it is proved that becoming CA is not impossible... Just beleive in yorself..!!

Chaitanya (student) (26 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

it is once again out and out got proved that we, the C.A studs are stubborn enuf to face such scenarios and make miracles. congrats on your success.

ANIL KUMAR (CA.CS FINAL MBA B.COM-H)   (91 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Congrats... again n inspiring example from ca students. thanks for inspiration.

lovepreet (12 class student) (32 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

cngurate dear keep it

lovepreet (12 class student) (32 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

ik baat btao jo tune jeh words likhe hai na sach a inspiration words

naveen krishnamurthy (articles) (35 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Congratulations... Al the best for your future

Rashi R. Jain (student) (52 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Congrats!!! Patience ki definition to koi aapse sikhe!!! Hatsof:-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: