Easy Office

Cleared ca final 12th attempt

Page no : 5

karthika sureshbabu (Employee) (25 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Congratulations reshma mam!! U made ur parents nd ur husband prowd ...hats off to ur determination... ur a true inspiration... Thnkyou so much for sharing dis... Chakkk de phatteyy !! :) :) Cheers to ur wonderful family :) :)

(Guest)

Many Congratulations :)

AMRUTHA (Articled Trainee) (40 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Really happy for you :) God bless you :) I ve given 3 attempts now and feeling really depressed .. your msg is an inspiration to me and all those children out there !!! Thanks aton for sharing this...

Paresh Dholu (Chartered Accountants) (393 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

congratulations.......

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Heartiest Congratulations!!!!

Hats off to your perseverance, dedication & efforts. 

Convey our regards to your Husband & Mother who stood by you during tough times. 

jaishree (Relationship Manager) (27 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Vry vry congsts! 

May god give you tons of fabs days ahead with this feeling of happiness. 

Aishwarya (Student) (229 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

mam congrats on becoming a member of prestigious institute after a long struggle coming out with flying colors ..your story is encouraging coz even I am yet to clear final with both groups

Deepak Talreja (22) (62 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Congrats reshma ji I am doing ipcc and you're inspiration for me............... 

(Guest)
Congrtzz Mam. And hats off to your patience and never giving up attitude.

pandiya ( Accountant ) (167 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Congratulations!!!! mam..  you are a great inspiration to every ca student good.. including me also, it's boost up for me i will never give up...gooooood

sandip kumar verma (CHIEF ACCOUNTS OFFICER) (21 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

Originally posted by : reshma

Hai friends ,

Yesterday was the day i had dreamt for such a long time ... .

CLEARED CA FINAL :)) n credit goes to my mom and my husband who had belief in me that i will clear. There were many in the family who only used to criticise me,make me feel so down   that i dont have the capacity to clear etc..... i took 12 attempts to clear but still i m very happy...

i was totally in depressed state when i was not clearing exam.... but my mom and husband stood by me.. thanks a ton to both of them ,my 3.5yr old son  who used to tear my book and reduce the sylabbus :)) and GOD  without whom this wont have been possible ...

I am so so very happy that i proved all those who criticised me wrong unki  bolti bandh ho gayi ...:))and to top it above all when i informed them yeah lo they r saying its because of their prayers that i cleared ..wah kya log hain never seen such kind of people.. sounds funny  hee hee hee....

I would like to congratulate  ALL THOSE WHO CLEARED CA FINAL AND TO ALL THOSE WHO DIDNT PLEASE DONT LOOSE HOPE THINK OF UR PARENTS AND STUDY FOR THEM BECAUSE THE HAPPINESS THAT THEY GET WHEN WE CLEAR IS BOUNDLESS .MY MOM SHE JUST STARTED CRYING HEARING THAT I CLEARED AND THAT MOMENT I CANNOT DESCRIBE SPEECHLESS...

ONE OF THE MOST HAPPIEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE I MADE MY MOM AND MY HUSBAND PROUD .........

THANKS A LOT GOD FOR UR BLESSINGS ..........:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

congrates Reshma,

you are inspiration for all those are stragling to find path.

God bless all

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

Hearty congratulations

u r a true source of inspiration for me.

priyesh (student) (86 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

thanku reshmaji this was my 3rd attempt, and i was very depressed after results and mind was so upset to start study again. but thanks to you i am out of that state and ready to start again thank u once again :)

reshma (Student CA Final ) (171 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

THANK U ALL FOR U WISHES :))))

N.Prakash (Working) (71 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

Congrats Reshmaji that was a Herculean task clearing after many attempts.The journey would have been more painful that made you more strong mentally that anyone else.This shows that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.Hats off to you.May you conquer greater heights in life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: