Center wise Results list.....

CAN ANYONE UPLOAD HYDERABAD CENTRE RESULTS PLEASE??

CAN ANYONE UPLOAD HYDERABAD CENTRE RESULTS PLEASE??

OOOPs Not a single pass in Final new course in Kottayam? with Only 3 who passed in first group out of 57 students ! 

 

"WHAT A POST" !

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

what a post.

sir

please post the centre list of IPCC MAY-10 OF HISAR(HARYANA)

PLEASE IF U CAN POST........................

Can u post Sirsa centre result????

Please dont publish such data ,it may hurt lot of sentiments.

Originally posted by : Nikhil Kothari

Yaar sab ki poll khol de aapne....
 

Exactly! You've exposed everyone without their permission. Its highly unprofessional. If your intention was to make an analysis you could post the overall result of the centre or atleast remove the names of the people. Just by saying "Not to hurt anybody" you wouldn't do otherwise when you're actually hurting them. For those who are wondering if I am in the list, no I am not. I just feel its an uncivilized act. I can already hear keyboard taps from people blasting me for my views :)

Originally posted by : BALU A HELPING HAND...
FIRST ITSELF WILL TELL YOU, WILL TRY TO GET POSIBLE CENTERS RESULTS AND POST HERE.. ..

 
THIS POST ONLY FOR USEFULL NOT TO HURT ANYONE, PLS DONT MIND...

Its good for results analysis,

but Not a good idea to have the names and their marks out. Its too much humiliation for some who scored very badly... please can u delete names before posting? 

Originally posted by : sm faraz



How to get this information?can you please tell the procedure?
Originally posted by : Nikhil Kothari






Yaar sab ki poll khol de aapne....
 






Exactly! You've exposed everyone without their permission. Its highly unprofessional. If your intention was to make an analysis you could post the overall result of the centre or atleast remove the names of the people. Just by saying "Not to hurt anybody" you wouldn't do otherwise when you're actually hurting them. For those who are wondering if I am in the list, no I am not. I just feel its an uncivilized act. I can already hear keyboard taps from people blasting me for my views :)

Balu MAgic and any one who know this path for taking the result also can take..But Balu is always giving such information to the benefit of students commnity..Amazing effort by Balu

Great Job Sir....I wanted to know the result of ipcc of surat centre....Can u Tell me the procedure....Or the site...Please...........

Hyderabad results sir ji...:(

CAN U ALSO POST FINAL NEW COURSE NOV2010 RESULTS

Originally posted by : sahil singla

sir plz post the result of Patiala Center (punjab)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details