Easy Office
LCI Learning

CAstdnt found hangng frm ceiling fan

Page no : 5

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

success after lots of failure has a greater cause to be happy...

a success without any failures makes it unworthy...

anything which is achieved without  failures is not long lasting...

every student have to keep it in their mind...

i pray to god may this be the last such incident....

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

success after lots of failure has a greater cause to be happy...

a success without any failures makes it unworthy...

anything which is achieved without  failures is not long lasting...

every student have to keep it in their mind...

i pray to god may this be the last such incident....

Tushar (Service) (107 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

guys, had seen the number of motivating opinions. But still i feel something we are not clear. Ain't we act practically?  Be clear about your vision... Be specific whether you want to successful in life or in CA only. I alys believed to be successful in life by working hard and alys looked CA as one of the mean to achieve that success. Even after working very hard, if  one is not able to achieve desired result, he/she needs to explore other opportunity available on the universe... I shared my below story long back  

Hi Rahul,

I am not sure how many in the Group will be with me for what i am writing. i have gone through similar condition and still struggling for final. I am just sharing my experience and if you find anything worth, please take forward it. See, i have taken more than 4 attempts for clearing my PE-II. In the beginning I worked very hard, studied day and night but not able to get through aggregate marks.  Then I analyzed lot various situations …. Like  if I don’t complete CA then what, how many years will it take me to complete CA… what are the other careers options for me…. From everywhere the picture was coming very gloomy and dark…then I decided that I need to apply practical approach. Along with CA  exams, I started preparation for various MBA entrance exams and able to manage the admission at B’ grade Management school. With my MBA , I clear my PE-II but still struggling to clear my finals. On MBA degree, I got job in one of the leading software company and settled in the life properly. Got married at right age(26 J), bought a new house and have planning for lot of things. If I compared with my peers, I am a tad behind with them in terms of money and career progress but saved myself from the situation nowhere on the earth.  I always tried to minimize this gap by working through capital market and still appearing for the final exams. I get only 4-5 days leave before exam but still not given up.
I am not against any motivational quotes, no doubts they are important and  recharge us  but at the same time I am of opinion that one need to draw a line how long he/she wants to carry himself with such quotes/thoughts. It is not necessary that things will always work as per our plan. At one point of time, we need to redefine our strategies/focus area and priorities.
I don’t advise you to think on this immediately as the exams are coming very close. I sincerely request you to focus only on coming November exam and then make any plans.
All the best…..

PRASHANTPATIL (ARTICLES) (48 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

commiting sucide is itself a crime to god gift call life. you r just waSTING LIFE FOR NOTHING.

(Guest)

Really sad....

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Really Sad, one should accept the challenges and overcome from them.

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

I think every1 here had seen "3 idiots" movie..

if ny1 has not seen, then do watch the same..

In that movie there were two genius RANCHHORE DAS (RD) and JOY (J)...

J did everything n every effort with passion 4 success but nevr get success..

RD also dis da same but he gets success..

if J had got support of ny1 at that time, den he would not have gone for suicide..

the pressure of continuous failure in everything n lonelyness can be felt only by those who have faced the same..

its very easy to say that keep trying but its really hard wen some1 who had put his/her everything, every breathe to achieve the same n getting opposite reaction as a fruit..

"+ve na ho koi problem nahi.. but atleast -ve to na ho"

i also believe in line " Never Give Up"

but the line "I Quit" is used only wen there is no way to prove his/her execellence n i think no other ppl can understand the mental situation of that person..

"Support in ryt tym is needed to save the country's genius's continuous failure."

Renuka (CA FINAL) (317 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : CA.vivek.m ACA
The news given by Vishnu is noteable....Students are investing there precious time for this course...If you have cleared one group or not cleared any  group may be seems so upset and irritated by themself.....
There are many of our friends are  of the above said categories...I think....

If india fails a cricket match, they are discounting the play once and for all?Even world cup also....What they are really doing ..Understanding the mistake they had committed and that leaded the failure....
This is also applicable for a ca student....understand the mistake...There may be a situation were the course is opted without interest of the studnet and they are publishing the thread captioning Leaving the CA course...You can see such thread in this forum section.

For  some activity results can get immediatly but for some other the result will fetch in the later point of time only....

One Person who was studied along with My Boss for the CA course and My boss was cleared in 1985 and his friend was cleared second group of final and got Two exemption in first group.He have only two papers for clear in 1985.Unfortunatly what happend that  he was not cleared that two papers since long lost the exemption also....
If you imagine what will be your postion if you was this type of situation....
If you are cowered , will search a fan and hang by yourself

What this person did that keep on writting...Gone two time chennai prime academy for coaching...There was syllabus change over that is two or three time...
At last 2006  may attemp he got cleared....
What a man he is....
Suicide is not the solution and qualifying CA is not the ultimat aim of life...It is only for facilitaing the life....

Dont be cowerd...be a warrior ...Understand the mistake...you can success ultimatly

Yes sir,

What u said is correct.

Many students has to think about it.

Life is meant for living happily .

If we put end to the life who will suffer???

Ultimately we and our parents..

Failure is not a obstacle for Sucuss

It is an opportunity to do the better things.

So, friends take CA as a challange and beat it

Don't  take such type of decisions

CA Harbinder (CA ) (1245 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

really a sad news...

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

plz fnds.... aacept challanges.... n dont give up.....

i agree that its very diffult 2 live with failure... bt do u thnk commiting suide will solve all ur problms... just thnk a while b4 taking such step... thnk of ur parents... ur mom, dad ur brothers n sisters.... they all hv some dreams 4 u..... dear... 1day or other.. u will get success.... bt plz dont tke such steps tht gives ur family nthng... except hurt n sorrow......

salil mahajan (article) (28 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

KNOW THE REASON FOR THAT, EVERYONE WANT,S TO BE RICH IN SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE ND READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR THAT, CA IS THE MOST DEMANDING COURSE ND EVERYONE WANT,S TO DO IT “ NOT BCZ THEY WANTED BUT BCZ THEY NEEDED”.

MOST OF THE TIME PARENT,S FORCE THEIR CHILD, WHEATER HE/SHE HAD A INTEREST OR NOT. “ DO WAT IN WHICH U HAVE A TALENT”.

YOU MAY BE BECOME CA BUT ALWAYS FRUSTRATED BCZ U NEVER WANT THIS.,, ND U DON,T HAVE PASSION FOR IT. “DO WAT IN WHICH U HAVE PASSION”.
              SUPPOSE “ SACHIN TENDULKAR” FATHER FORCE HIM TO DO CA , IMAGINE WHERE HE WOULD BE.

I REQUEST ALL THE PARENT,S ND STUDENT,S DON,T FORCE UR CHILD ND STUDENTS DON,T DO ANYTHING THAT U DON,T WANTED…..

“SUCIEDE IS NOT THE END OF ALL PROBLEMS”
THINK ABOUT UR FAMILY..

“ALL IS WELL KAKAE”

Manish Gupta CA (F) and CS(F) (CA Final & CS Final) (40 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

its a bad news . we shouldnot take CA more than our life as our life given by our parents , we are in CA to fulfill our parents dream not to gave up our life as we are more important to our parents other than our tag for CA .  CA SHOULD TAKEN PART OF LIFE NOT THE FULL LIFE . I m feeling very sad for his parents .

jagruti supekar (CA Final) (335 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Realy,a very bad news.I  agree with all's views.Doing Suiside is not a solution of any problem or failure in exam.Specially, a CA student should always kept in his mind that he has to face lots of  adverse circumstances.As we all realise in exam hall when we have to face so many complecated Qs. along with some easy Qs.but we should try to solve those with our best efforts.The same funda applies to the problems or defeats in our life.We should try to solve them at our best and leave everything on GOD.If u get fail then stand up again and try to find out ur mistakes and try to correct them with double enthusiasm.This is only the CA course,which teaches us to become STRONG.I think this is the main funda behind the course,that the Institute requires only STRONG persons as CA.Take everything +vely.

Best of luck to all for coming exam results...

THINK LIKE A FIGHTER...

DONT THINK LIKE A LOOSER... 

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Take the example of blind lady who became Chartered Accountant after all odds ----/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=43388

jagruti supekar (CA Final) (335 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Realy,a very bad news.I  agree with all's views.Doing Suiside is not a solution of any problem or failure in exam.Specially, a CA student should always kept in his mind that he has to face lots of  adverse circumstances.As we all realise in exam hall when we have to face so many complecated Qs. along with some easy Qs.but we should try to solve those with our best efforts.The same funda applies to the problems or defeats in our life.We should try to solve them at our best and leave everything on GOD.If u get fail then stand up again and try to find out ur mistakes and try to correct them with double enthusiasm.This is only the CA course,which teaches us to become STRONG.I think this is the main funda behind the course,that the Institute requires only STRONG persons as CA.Take everything +vely.

Best of luck to all for coming exam results...

THINK LIKE A FIGHTER...

DONT THINK LIKE A LOOSER... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: